"Graham! What are you doing here?" Frank's surprised voice said from behind Phoebe.

"I could ask you the same thing mate."

"Visiting my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend" Phoebe grumbled.

"That not what you said last..."

"Yes Ama's in her room Graham." Phoebe cut him off before he finished his sentence, slamming the door wide open knocking him in the face.

"Shit!" He exclaimed in pain. Phoebe just rolled her eyes and set to work on her laptop.

"Quoi!" Ama exclaimed from her room. Followed by a long string of sweet sounding French words.

Her door was wide open and the sight that greeted Graham had his pulse racing. This beautiful woman was splayed across her bed surrounded by magazines and teal packages. She'd let her curls free and was dressed in nothing but sexy black lace underwear.

But her face had him in a trance. That cheeky smile, giggling to whoever was on the other side of the phone. Those bright blue eyes, filled with joy and excitement as she flicked through the magazines.

Graham got lost in those eyes before he realised they were staring right at him. Ama ended her call placing the phone by here side.

"What brings you here?" She asked with a slight accent.

"Can I not visit my beautiful woman?" He replied Eyes raking over her body as she sat up.

"Your woman?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well of course." Graham closed the door behind him, walking towards the bed and smashing their lips together.

Ama gasped in surprise and he took the opportunity the plunge his tongue in and explore her mouth. She moaned in response, flipping him onto the bed and exploring his torso through the thin t-shirt.

Graham heard the ruffling of paper in his jeans pocket and remembered why he was here.

"I, ur... Have something to show you." He said reaching for the print off.

"What's this?"

"Read it." They sat in silence as he watched her eyes rake over the page.

"Where did you get this from!" Ama said, eyes narrowed.

"Nancy sent it to me from the NY-Mag website. Is any of it true?"

"To an extent. But... Who told them that it's not their..."

She was cut off by Graham place sweet kisses down her conveniently exposed neck.

"What are you doing?" She breathed out, fisting his hair to bring him closer.

"I missed you." He mumbled between kisses.

"What was that?"

"I," Kiss. "Missed," Kiss. "You." Kiss.

"Which is why you ignored me for a week?!"

"That wasn't my fault."

"Really now."

"Look, it's a situation I have no control over. But for now... " He place a kiss on her shoulder. "Have I ever mentioned how sexy you are?"

"Don't try to change the subject. NY-Mag has published a story about me and you have the nerve to think with the wrong head."

Graham winced at the words, but he just couldn't help himself when it came to Ama. And the fact that she was sat on him with just a bra and panties wasn't helping his friend down there.