(20)

'Ethan'

Ethan?

yes, paisley??

i...

Need to face time gray please

i don't know paisely

he cried his ass off just an hour ago when you dropped him off.

what happened?

this is the reason why I need to speak with him.

just come over.

srsly? it's 8PM and I'm at Paige's and my mom's place.

but I miss seeing u evryday:((🔘

🔘e, stop

just, please hand me your brother

okay

ily🔘
READ, 8:06PM

Delete selected messages...

Messages deleted.

\\\

ETHAN

I walk over to his room and click on 'FaceTime Paisley🦑'. It connects and I toss the phone on his bed, where his Sorry ass was lying.

"It's her.", I say and walk away. She loved him so deeply, she couldn't change her mind for me, she would never choose me.

She will always choose him.

I run back to my room and lock the door behind me, grabbing my jacket and pulling out the black bra. I seriously need to return this.

My hand follows the straps of it and I imagine removing them off of her shoulders, her slightly tan skin meeting my thumb.

Then I'll undo the hooks, squeezing the back together and letting it do its magic. I'll pull it off of her breasts and kiss her chest. I'll run my hand along her décolletage and suck her nipples, the way she likes it.

Maybe if you stop dreaming and start acting against Piper and Grayson this could be happening.

I snap out of my thoughts. What she said affected me, but it's the only way that it would seem realistic.

It was gruesome and inhumane, but I'll do whatever it takes to call Paisley my own. I'll do anything it takes.

"I hide, exclude myself from the world. You'll be my only friend, the only person who stood by me when I had nothing."

"Grayson will forget me, he'll forget my existence. Piper, she'll be too sad mourning over me and forget that she has you."

"It's horrible, almost ruthless, but it's what we want and we can't have it just like that."

"The alternative was to run away, far far away and begin our life without them. But I can't do that. Not to Paige, not to Piper."