(18)

'Mom😛'

Mom

I have something to talk to you about...

It's very important...

Sure honey😀

What's up? Did you and Grayson break up? Is he still coming for dinner?🍴

I'll see about that soon, but it's something different this time.

I want to switch to online school

What?! Why?😟

Mom. Please just hear me out.

I want to live with you and Paige

I feel like I should be with Paige until I go to college because I barely see her anyways.

I could also be with you!

Aw, sweetie, you don't have to.😬

Mom.

I want to.

So can I?

We'll talk over dinner🥘

Bring that boyfriend!🤪

Will do mom.

Thanks
READ, 9:12PM

\\\

ETHAN

We were at Pipers and Paisleys house, playing on their PS4. I was beating Paisley in Fortnite so good, she started yelling curse words at me.

"What the fuck are you doing, loser??", she screams and Piper laughs, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I steer my figure on screen towards Paisleys and kill her. She scoffs and throws her controller up into the air.

"You know what, fuck you.", she groans. I laugh and she laughs too. I feel a shock of electricity between us and I jump. Piper looks at me weirdly.

"You okay", she asks and I nod. "Duh, I'm with you.", I smirk and she sighs, grabbing my cheek.

She leans in and I can smell her peppermint breath. I turn my face so her lips hit my cheek and my inside crumbles as I leer over to Paisley.

She was frowning, but I couldn't blame her. We fucked up really bad this time.

"I can't hurt Grayson this way.", she mumbles and wipes a tear from her cheek. I play with her fingers and draw small patterns onto her skin.

"I don't want to hurt Piper, I don't. But my feelings for you have become so, so strong.", I gasp and she bites her lip.

Her face tilts towards mine, so close that our lips could be touching if they weren't so numb so that I can't feel a thing.