"I found a way."

I turned to look at him, blinking my eyes.

"You did?" Hope sprung inside of me hearing his words.

He nodded

"How?" My lips tugged upwards painting a genuine smile on my face.

Chen Mu bended his waist and we were faced on the eye level. His face slowly decreasing our gap and his lips softly touched mine.

"Rest first." Chen Mu pulled away and carried me in his arms. He walked towards the bed and gently laid me on top of it. He pushed back the hair away from my face, kissed my forehead before turning away and leaving me on my own.

As much as I wanted to take a nap, I couldn't. Chen Mu's news had me so excited that I kept rolling on the bed.

"Miss, you look so happy!" Xiao Yu entered the room with a tray on her hands.

"Xiao Yu, I am!" I squealed in glee.

"Miss, what happened? Did master do something?" Xiao Yu joined me in my blissful mood.

"He did!"

"Wow, master is sure fast! You were only in the room for a few minutes and he managed to ma-"

"Xiao Yu, you dirty minded girl!" I snorted.

"Oh, isn't that why you're so happy Miss?" Xiao Yu eyed me suspiciously, then her eyes searched through the sheets for evidence. I took my pillow and threw it towards her.

Xiai Yu laughed and picked the pillow. She brought it back to me along with a cup of tea.

"Miss, I'm glad you're happy now. You weren't yourself this past days. I was worried." Xiao Yu said, wiping the tears that fell of her cheeks.

I took Xiao Yu's hand and assured her, "Xiao Yu, with you, I know that my future children will be in good hands."

Xiao Yu's eyes widened as her jaw fell, "Miss, you're pregnant?!"

I flicked her forehead, "soon."

"Master is so slow," Xiao Yu pouted, "don't worry Miss. As soon as we get back to the Chen Manor, I'll ask the chef to prepare food that stimulates sexua-"

I quickly covered Xiao Yu's mouth and gestured for her to stop her blabbering. I looked around the room, wishing that none of Chen Mu's shadow guards heard Xiao Yu. I wouldn't be able to face Chen Mu if his subordinates reports it to their master.

I drank the tea, dismissed Xiao Yu and closed my eyes. Soon, sleep came to me.

I was woken up by Xiao Yu and led me to the dining hall where Chen Mu and Prince Mo Li were waiting for me. I sat beside Chen Mu while Prince Mo Li was seated in front of us. He seemed calmer now.

"Princess Bai Fan, I would like to apologize for my conduct earlier. That was very unprincely of me." He smiled at me and threw a dagger look towards Chen Mu.

"Though I don't regret kissing you." He added.

"Riu..." Chen Mu uttered and Riu appeared on his knees.

"I was only joking!" Prince Mo Li shouted as he raised his hands in defense.

"Stand back." Chen Mu said and Riu went to stand behind his master.

Prince Mo Li sighed in relief and looked at Riu, "why don't you work for me instead? I'll pay you double."

Riu ignored Prince Mo Li, not even batting an eye. Prince Mo Li rolled his eyes and focused his attention back to me.

"Princess Bai Fan, what do you think of the Southern Border?" He asked, wanting to start a conversation with me.

"It's beautiful. I was mesmerized by the endless plains." I answered.

"That's a boring question. Let's go to the more exciting ones," Prince Mo Li sheepishly grinned, "Why did you you choose to marry that awful man beside you? I've heard that the crown prince asked for your hand in marriage."

I nearly choked.

How did he even know? There were only a few people who had the knowledge about my refusal of the crown prince as to protect Chen Heng Li's reputation.

"I..." I stuttered.

Prince Mo Li snickered, "I knew it. You regret marrying Chen Mu. I will not blame you though. He truly is insufferable, has rotten personality, does not know whe-"

"Riu..."

"Ahhhh! Put me down!"

|| Hello, someone told me ( @SkyOverSee ) that we're no.1 in both Chinese and Transmigration. Thank you so much for making it happen. Cheers to us! ||