Multiple questions are rushing in and out of Jimin's mind, causing his mind to shut down for awhile,  and so does his heart. His hearing seemed to go dumb, everything occurred around him are just well arranged dust that don't matter to him at all.  What is bothering him is the fact that they are both getting married.

"we hope to get the blessings from all of you,  thank you." that was the last thing Jimin heard coming out from Jungkook before he was dragged out of the place by the younger, leaving all the people left in the scene, cliff hanging.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wait-" Jimin hold back his pace,  making Jungkook stopped.

"we're getting married soon,  aren't you happy about it?" Jungkook fake a smile. 

"are you apparently not in the right state of your mind?" Jimin questioned, "do you even know what you're doing?"

"I wouldn't have done it if I don't know, Jimin."

"marriage is not a game, I hope you're not taking it too easy on it." Jimin has his eyes locked on Jungkook.

"I'm serious about the whole thing,  for your information."

"you sure about this?"

"I don't repeat myself,  little monster. Just get yourself ready and marry me."

-
The news of the two CEO will tie the knot two months from now has bombarded the whole country and probably around the world. Yet,  they are both getting blessings from a lot of people such as their company directors, staffs and even friends around them. 

Both of their parents had asked them for a meeting together tonight,  to make things clear, to get a full acknowlegment of the sudden news. 

Jimin was sitting opposite of Jungkook who was now sitting next to Yoongi.  He had his head hung low, fiddling with his fingers as he does not know what to say while the elders are mere discussing about the whole situation. 

Yoongi,  on the other hand can't seemed to concentrate on what is happening to the world right now.  Jimin, just like a pot of sugar, his favourite junior that gives him so much good memories is now going to get married with none other but his own brother.

Yoongi has never imagined scenarios like this, never had expected things to have fallen to places which he was unable to catch up. He let out a sigh as he heard mumbling voices coming out from his parents and also Jimin's parents, trying to distract himself by looking at the surrounding of the restaurant, however his eyes unknowingly fell onto Jimin who still had his head hanging low. 

He stares at Jimin as if he was the most precious thing on earth, thinking if he doesn't appreciate him today, he doesn't deserve Jimin on the next day. He had all those internal monolog running in and out of his mind, and that is when he knew, he couldn't bare to see the one he likes - loves for so long, being married to someone else but not him.

"So Jungkook, are you really sure about marrying Jimin?" Jimin's father asked,  "what about your daughter?" Yoongi got distracted when he heard Mr Park's voice.

"I'm sure, Uncle. And don't worry about Mia, she's just a kid." Jungkook bowed his head. 

"why're you such determine about having this decision? You can just leave the dispatch alone and carry on with your life." Mr Park continues.

"I want Jimin being in the part of my life too." Jungkook said,  without doubt.

This time,  Jungkook turned his head to look into Jimin's eyes,  making eye contact with him before saying, "I know I can let things go just as easy as ABC, but I chose to hold back and improvise it." that's the only way to make him stay. Jungkook kept the last sentence unspoken.

Jimin swore to God his heart just skips a beat whenever Jungkook was looking into his eyes while saying things. He just looks so sincere and his words and gaze could easily drown you six feet underground.

"well, I hope this decision won't bring you any regrets." Mr Park just leaned back against his chair, having a grin plastered on his face. 

"I won't,  sir." Jungkook assured, only to see his own father turning his head to give him a determined nod. 

"you have my blessings son, as long as you're happy with what you are doing, your mum and I will always be proud of you." Mr Jeon patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"okay,  since both of you are engaged right now,  I think Jimin will just moved in and stay with you." Mrs Park who was silent all the while, mentioned out of the blue. 

Her request almost chocked Jimin who was drinking his beverage, "excuji me?"

"of course darling, you guys are both engaged now so you should live in so that you can see whether you're able to cope with Jungkook's lifestyle." she states further. 

"I d-don't think this should be part of the plan.." Jimin kicked Jungkook's feet, asking him to say something. 

Instead, "yeah, that would be a great idea." Jungkook blurted while having his infamous smirk on his face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin raised his voice,  only to see Jungkook's face turned soft rapidly, "aww baby,  don't you wanna stay with me?"

Jimin had that 'ew' expression on his face and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"great! So Jungkook,  you better help Jimin with his packing alright" Mr Jeon said, lifting his wine glass, cheering together with Jimin's parents.

The dinner going on for a while before both of their families go separate ways, both excited about having the ceremony held as grand as possible.

When Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook was left at the place,  Yoongi suggested,  "should we go get a drink? To celebrate?"

"there's nothing to celebrate hyung." Jimin placed his chin on both of his palm.

"hey you, Park Jimin,  don't sulk like marrying me is a torture." Jungkook gritted his teeth. 

Jimin scoffed, "do you think marrying you would be a happy ending?"

"who knows?" Jungkook fought back. 

Jimin was about to say something when Yoongi cuts him off, "he prefers marrying me."

Author's note:

Well well...

I didn't plan the story to be this way in the first place! But Nvm..