My heart dropped. I completely forgot Kalin and Myles were going on their Chase Dreams Tour this summer. They have gotten so big with their music. They are amazing so I knew fame was bound to happen.

He noticed my mood change, "Come on, let's head to the studio. I'll buy you food afterwards."

"In and Out Burger?"

"Sure, whatever you want," he laughed. Kalin threw his arm around my shoulder and we made our way to his car.

"Congratulations!" winked a girl as we walked by. I felt my face heat up. I knew she was referring to the notable.

"Thanks?" Kalin replied. I wonder if he knew.

"Congrats guys!" said another guy fist pounding Kalin.

"Um...?" replied Kalin.

This went on until we got inside his car.

"I wonder what that was all about," said Kalin pulling out of the parking lot. Maybe he hasn't seen the yearbook or heard who won the notables. Should I tell him the truth? No, I'll tell him later.

"They were probably congratulating you on your upcoming tour! Everyone is so proud of you guys!"

He looked over at me and I gave him a fake smile, "You're probably right," he turned his attention back to the road.

We arrived at the studio a few minutes later, "What are we doing here anyways?" I asked him.

"I need to record some last minute vocals for the EP and touch up my parts in the songs."

"Shouldn't Myles be here too then?"

He laughed, "He came yesterday. Apparently we are too much to handle at one time, so they wanted us to come in separately." I laughed along with him. I could totally believe that. They like to play around too much when they are together.

"Hey Kalin, you ready?" Toby, one of the sound guys, asked Kalin when he walked into the sound booth.

"Whenever you are." Toby counted down from five and pointed to Kalin.

Baby lemme come swoop. Girl ridin' round in that whip.

Tell me whatcha wanna do, girl. Imma be there in a minute.

Baby lemme come swoop.

Oh, Imma imma come swoop.

Yeah, Imma imma come swoop.

Imma imma come swoop. Yeah

I stared at him in awe. Every time he sang, I was more and more impressed. He had a beautiful voice. He used to sing to me when we were younger or whenever I was upset. And I always felt like a weight was being lifted off my shoulders and all my troubles were in the past.

"Leech...Aliche!"

"Huh? What?" I was shaken out of my thoughts by Kalin yelling my name.

"What are you thinking about?" he smirked.

I don't want him to know that I was thinking about him. "How amazing you are," his face lit up, "And how I wish Myles were here, too, so I could hear him rap." I added as an after thought.

Was it just me or did I see his expression drop a little. He quickly recovered and smiled again, "Yeah, me too." Well that just made things awkward. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. The next three hours consisted of Kalin singing his parts of songs until he believed they were perfect and inserting vocals every now and then. While he was singing, I had this huge smile on my face that I realized only appeared when I was around him.

Do I love Kalin?

Of course you do. He is your best friend.

But do I love him more than that?

Yes.

~~~~~

Yay? or Nah?

Comment what you like or dislike and if I should continue this story!

Please keep in mind that this is a fanfic. Not everything in the story may follow what happened in real life. There is some info that I do not have my hands on, so please bear with me for the sake of the story.

Vote!

Follow, I follow back!

Thanks guys!

QOTD: What fandoms are you a part of?

My answer: KAMFAM where y'all at!? I am also a LOXSmith and a Whitesider. I have a Twitter and IG fan account for KAM @ravekam...in case you wanted to know(;

~Levi<3~