thirty seven

narration: third person pov

the door of the warehouse slammed shut, a clicking noise echoed across the room, indicating that donghyuk is coming.

jinhwan turned his head upwards, facing donghyuk. he felt weakness throughout his entire body, he felt helpless, useless, not being able to save himself from despair, he was so hungry, and he haven't showered.

donghyuk removed the chain around jinhwan's hand.

jinhwan felt thankful. he was finally free. he was stumbling against his own two feet as he walked towards the stairs leading to the door but he couldn't run.

"where do you think you're going? i can't escape here" donghyuk said.

he had no chance of escaping from this hell and he had no choice but to wait until donghyuk set him free and treat him properly.

jinhwan tripped, falling down to the ground, landing on his chest.

"we're going"

"where?" jinhwan asked.

"to the place where junhoe can't find you" donghyuk replied.

"no, please" jinhwan begged.

"junhoe already know where are we so we're going to somewhere" donghyuk exclaimed.

donghyuk carried jinhwan as they walked towards the door.

"and where do you think you're going?"  bobby appeared, copying what donghyuk said.

donghyuk was so shock that the other members are now in front of him, meanwhile jinhwan felt happy when he saw junhoe.

i know junhoe will save me.

"let jinhwan go" chanwoo said. donghyuk shook his head indicating he will not set jinhwan free.

"LET HIM GO!" junhoe shouted.

"calm down" song said.

"how am i supposed to calm down?!"

"donghyuk, stop this, no, you're not donghyuk. he will not going to do this kind of shit" hanbin uttered.

"donghyuk please" song begged.

"set him free and let jinhwan live his life" chanwoo added.

donghyuk slowly bring down jinhwan.

jinhwan immediately run towards junhoe and hugged him. junhoe responds to him and hug him back.

donghyuk is still shock and cannot think properly. so he just run away from his friends.

--

lame :' (