It Wasn't a Dream!

Start from the beginning

Ouma giggled and checked on Kiibo. Amami, while definitely looking like it, was absolutely shit when it came to love. His green haired friend was always guilty of falling for others too hard for his own good, and when he says hard, he means HARD. It's always been up to Ouma or Kaede to help him with his beating heart. Speaking of Kaede...

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Does Gayede know?"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "No..."
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Why??? We're both your wingfams"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "I'm afraid he likes her! They're closer, and he always has this look in his eyes when he looks at her! Why can't he look at me like that!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "What if it's a look of friendship?"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Idontwantthatlook"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "What if she likes him? She did just break up with her bf. That bi bitch better not steal my man!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: *Attached Image*

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "I think you're fine"🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Thanks, I feel a little more reassured, you're the best Mama Grape"🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: ":)"🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Btw, how're you and Kiibo? Have ya made up since la...

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Thanks, I feel a little more reassured, you're the best Mama Grape"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: ":)"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Btw, how're you and Kiibo? Have ya made up since last night, you looked pretty upset at him."

Ouma blushed like mad as he recounted the events from last night. While the beginning of the night wasn't too pleasant, the whole confessing and kissing part was too amazing for words!...and super embarrassing.

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Yeah..."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Awesome!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "We miiiiiggght have madeout a little bit..."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "W A T"

Amami just completely fell off his chair. Saihara rushed over and helped him back up

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Details! DETAILS! D E T A I L S!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "I sort of got attacked, and he came and rescued me."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Damn, you ok?"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Oh yeah, those pussies ran away scared once they saw Kiibos robo power! Anyway, we got kinda sappy and kissed, best feeling in the world btw, then came home and cuddled"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Aww! So are you two together now then?"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Yeah! >///<"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "My ship has sailed! Hallelujah!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "What?"