"Ready, your majesty?" He said in a deep voice the rolled like thunder. I nodded nervously and followed him and Kuro trailed behind us.

We walked through hallways for what seemed like forever. They were long, dark, and dimly lit with a long blue carpet on the floor that appeared to be never ending. It was lit with black torches with blue flames. The walls had many paintings on them, one in particular caught my eye. It was a painting of a man and woman. The man had long, straight white hair that rested on his shoulders. He had a stern and superior look on his face. He wore all black, although what caught my eyes the most was that he was covered in blue flames. Next to him was a woman, she was very pretty. Her hair was wavy and brown, she had cyan eyes like Yukio's, and moles on her face like Yukio too. Except she also kind of looked like... me? The man also kind of looked like me in a way. His eyes were the same colour as mine too. Are these my parents? My real ones anyways. Is that supposed to be Yuri and Satan? She wore a purple dress and a crown, she looked like a queen.

After what felt like forever we made it to a large room with a huge dining table that looked like it could seat over 50 people. Other people were sitting at the table. The guard lead me to the table. Iblis noticed me and cleared his throat, everyone then stopped talking and looked at me. They all got up and ran towards me and started all talking to me at once, freaking me out a bit.

Iblis raised his voice and told them all to quiet down and act their age. They all regained their composure and fixed their outfits whiles others cleared their throats.

"Brothers, this is our youngest brother, Rin."

"I thought Yukio is the youngest one..." I said softly. They all seemed to hear me though, their heads shot towards me, some looked angered and other looked shocked.

"Umm, little brother, we don't say...that name... Around here, out loud."

"Why?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I will tell you later. Anyways, this here is Rin, our long lost brother. Care to introduce yourselves?" He said in a serious tone of voice, Iblis is probably the most mature one.

The one with blue hair spoke up first. "My name is Egyn, you probably know me as the demon king of water." Egyn had wavy sky blue hair with bright midnight blue tips. He had bright aqua blue eyes and pale skin, not as pale as mine though. He had a muscular built and he was about the same size as Iblis.

"I'm Azazel, demon king of spirits." I nodded my head, I was standing kind of behind Iblis, part of me was freaked out by them, maybe it's because I know that they're the demon kings and I don't know if they're safe yet since I'm just meeting them. He had light platinum blonde hair, and light blue eyes, his outfit was light grey and he was very pale like a spirit himself.

"I am Beelzebub, but you can call me Beele, that's what the others call me." I nodded my head, Kuro nuzzled at my leg. Beelzebub had green hair and yellow eyes with red pupils, he was more lean than buff like the others. Beelzebub had large wings that looks like an insects. He smiled at me.

"I'm Astaroth, I believe we've met before?"

"Yeah, I remember you, you attacked me and tried to burn my eyes out."

"Yeah, well I apologize that our first encounter had to turn out like that. I hope we can get to know each other better, and maybe I can get a second chance to properly introduce myself?"