'How the hell did she find this?' you wondered to yourself as you looked at the mirror. 

You wore a dark navy F/C jumpsuit with F/C padding on your shoulders, elbows and knees. A dark F/C short bulletproof vest that hugged well your body, showing your curves. You had a thin belt to hold some of your gadgets you brought along with you. Two thigh holster attached on your thighs were connected to the belt to hold your guns. You wore black knee high boots as well as black fingerless gloves. You wore similar clothes back in Earth for missions.

You came out of the bathroom and ran up to hug Vanilla

You came out of the bathroom and ran up to hug Vanilla. She was surprised at first but then hugged back. 

"I'm happy to know you like it." She said as you two pulled away.

"I love it!" You squealed. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, Y/N."

You then went outside where you saw Chris, Tails, Cream, Cheese, Amy, Sonic and Cosmo. They looked at you and gasped. You winked at them, resting a hand on . your hips.

"Y-You look fantastic Y/N!" Chris and Cream said in awe.

"Now that's what I call a spy!" Tails added.

"Not bad I guess..." Amy said with a shrug, avoiding eye contact.

"That's quite the look Y/N. You should dress like that more often." Sonic commented slyly.

"Hehe thanks guys." You thanked with a blush. Cosmo avoided eye contact with you again. 

"Okay, now that everybody's here, let's go to outer space!" Sonic announced, pointing at the sky.

Tails then brought you all to an underground area. Chris made a remark that making a spaceship would take months. Tails then pushed a button and the lights came on. Everyone gasped at the sight of a huge blue and white ship.

"It's the Blue Typhoon, the multi-functional mobile fortress! It was originally designed to operate on the planet, but if I remodel the engines, it can become a spaceship!" Tails announced.  "However... I planned to use the Chaos Emeralds as its power source. Without them..."

"We can use the Master Emerald!" Chris suggested. Everyone smiled at each other, knowing what to do.

Later, you all managed to take the Master Emerald and placed in the engine room where Chris and Tails would continue the adjustments. You, Amy, Cream, Cheese and Cosmo watched from the bottom until you heard a yell from an angry Knuckles.

"What are you punks doing?!" Knuckles yelled, stoping in front of you all.

"Hi, Knuckles! We're borrowing the Master Emerald for a while." Sonic answered.

"I never said I'll let you borrow it!" Knuckles retorted.

"We're going to outer space." Amy told him.