The Boy

Los Angeles; Cramped, busy, annoying. Some people come here to gamble, others go to clubs and look for people to dick.

Anti is a Omega, he suffers from many different mental disorders. Depression, mild schizophrenia, Hysteria, and much more. But those three are usually the worst on the poor boy.
He worked at as a baby sitter, and on the side he was caught around clubs. And surprisingly still a virgin.

But today, aside from money raining, he had to work a job near, Semantics Street, watching a nineteen year old alpha, named Damien, but if you call him that he'll slit your throat so, call him Dark.

He himself was eighteen, and honestly he was nervous that the alpha wouldn't listen to him because A, he's Omega, and B, he was older than Anti. And to be honest, Dark had a reputation. A hideous reputation. Rumors he killed, and stole from people.

But Anti was a funny guy. He loved to push peoples buttons. He loved to mess with people, see them crumble beneath him. And he wouldn't be content if he didn't see them squirm beneath him.

Anti swallowed, gripping his steering wheel anxiously.
"It's just another client...nothin' big..." Anti whispered, as he looked at the mansion before him. It was a dark pine, with a large, iron gate surrounding the property. It made Anti shiver just looking at it. There was a stain glass window, making the grass shine with color. He rolled down his window, and proceeded to ring the intercom.

"Hello, I'm here for Damien?" Anti asked.

"It's just me. Get inside, Helen and Joseph already left because your ass was late." A baritone voice spat, causing Anti to jump.

He called his parents by their real name? Anti would never do that to Peggy, that was just rude!

The gate opened and Anti casually walked in. He jumped again, anxiety spiking when a grey dog started to bark. The dog house said Dark Chica, and she was on a chain...thankfully.

The Omega sped walked up to the door, noticing a flower, not just any flower, a rose. It was gorgeous, petals spread not to far, but they weren't tight either. It was in bloom, honestly it was something to be gauked at.

Suddenly the door opened, the scent of Rose, Oakwood, and Smoke hit Anti's nostrils. And stood a male, no taller than Anti.
"Get your ass in, or I'm locking you out with Chica." He snarled rolling his eyes to the omegas expression.

Honestly Dark saw omegas as toys to pleasure Alphas (he never even liked his own mother that much) and if they didn't do their job right, he'd punish them.

Why is he like this? He watched his father, watched his father beat his mother to submission. He felt the elevation of dominating, it made him feel powerful.
So yeah, jacked up childhood made the alpha this way.

Anti complied slipping inside quickly, and gauked at the beautiful house. Tile floors, paintings, massive chandelier. His jaw nearly hit the floor.
"Your rich?" Anti asked, as he saw Dark scowl.
"Do you know anything? We're not rich." Dark growled. Anti sighed.
"Well I just thought since you have such a nice house that you'd be successful...Economy wise..." Anti whispered, as Dark nearly slapped him.
"Such a fuckin' moron....and speak up for Satan's sake!" Dark hissed out, as he loomed over the taller boy. "Now you listen to me Damien. I am your babysitter, and even though I am be an Omega, I won't hesitate to-" Dark drew a gun. Anti shut his mouth, as he trembled in fear.

It was a fake gun, colored to look like a real one, but Dark rolled his eyes and shot a Nerf bullet to his face.
"Omega, do not call me Damien ever again. Or I will use a real gun." He spat.

Anti felt his heart rate increase, okay how about, he babysits him, eh? Because this clearly wasn't gonna work.

"Hey hips, get your ass to the kitchen and make me food. If I reach the number three and you aren't in there.." Dark grabbed Anti's shirt going to his ear.
"I'll show you the rage of an alpha." He spat once again letting go and watched Anti scamper to the kitchen. Too afraid to mess up.

Okay, Anti was gonna call his mother after her heat was over.

He made a generic plate of sandwiches, hoping he wouldn't mind.

Damien's feet were on the table, he leaned back on the chair, texting someone. Let's not mention the butter knife he was playing with.

Anti set the plate down crossing his arms.
"There." He murmured looking to Dark's facial expression. He testingly tasted the food and pushed the plate up and ignored Anti continuing to text.
"Feed the rest to Chica." He ordered, red eyes glaring up at Anti.

The Omega grumbled, and complied, grabbing the plate, yelping when he earned a slap to the ass.

He clearly didn't know Dark's intentions. Anti merely just thought it was a miscommunication between the two. He thought that Dark hated him and wanted to hurt him any way he could. Anti was right about that.

The omega strolled into the front yard, holding the plate of sandwiches in his hands. He swallowed when he saw two black eyes stare at him from the darkness of the doghouse. He tossed a sandwich in the dog house, not wanting to try and get his hand bit off. Dark Chica looked at the sandwich, and ate it. Anti slid the plate to her, as he waited for the tray back. The dog ate the food, and Anti slid the tray back to him. Dark Chica saw his leg, and bit it.

Anti let out a shrill scream, as he tried to pry his leg from the dog's jaws. Dark Chica simply bit down harder. He eventually freed his leg, it jeans torn and his leg bleeding. He grabbed the tray None the less, and limped back into the house.

Anti hissed in pain, as he dragged a trail of blood over the white tile. He set the plate down, as he stared at Dark. He was still texting. He snapped his fingers. "Hey pointdexter. Get me a beer." Dark snapped, his ruby red eyes glaring at him.

"And clean the blood up. And she only bit you because she didn't know you." He bossed.

This was gonna be an awful week.