That Red Dress

Começar do início

In the snug quiet dark of the alcove Alex pressed (Y/n) against the far wall, it's coldness hit her naked skin with a great shock she gasped, the warmth of Alex embraced countered the coldness.

"I hope they didn't follow us." (Y/n) laughed.

"Did you really get the dress for me?"

"Way to ruin my feminist credibility Alex, I bought it to see your reaction." (Y/n) shrugged slightly, it was hard to achieve when Alex moved her arms firmer around her shoulders, letting her slightly calloused fingers linger on the softness of her skin.

"So you didn't get it because you knew you were coming here with Sara."

(Y/n) felt a strong sense of deja vu creeping over her, moving her hands to the other woman's hips she moved her closer so that she was now pushed completely against her body. "You drive me so crazy Alex, who did I sneak away with?"

"Me." Her faced reddened.

"You, so what do you think?"

Alex felt the inevitable smirk lift her lip upwards, "So if this is for me does that mean that I get to remove it?"

"Normally I would say yes, but I really am not into audiences." (Y/n) smiled pointing behind her a totally red-faced Kara shifted from foot to foot, dying a little inside.

"Oh for God's sake Kara what do you want, why are you always interrupting us when things start to get good." Alex pleaded all patience finally departing, (Y/n) had to chew her bottom lip to keep the laughter that threatened to bolt out.

"J'onn needed you," Kara said trying not to make eyes contact.

Alex sighed resigned that again another moment had gone. "Fine, I'm going." She turned towards (Y/n) sadly, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sure tomorrow." (Y/n) shrugged almost as though she didn't care, Alex frowned and took her in for a moment before shaking her head.

Alex headed down the hallway in search of the Martian, her head bent going over commiserating her bad luck at every pace she took.

                                                                     xxx

Alex closed the door to her apartment taking a deep sigh she had hoped she would see (Y/n) one last time before they had to part but she hadn't, she looked around but she was nowhere to be found, she hadn't seen Sara either.

Her overactive imagination had jumped into action again, no matter how unwelcome the thoughts were she couldn't seem to rid them from her mind.

She placed her keys on the side and felt the strange sensation that she wasn't alone.

"For a fed you really are quite slow tonight." Her sultry voice crossed the darkened room and slithered it's soft gentle caress into her ear.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" She turned on the light to reveal (Y/n) sat casually on the couch, still captivating in her delicious deep red dress, a soft smile playing across her mouth. "How did you get in?"

"My Dad is a cop Alex, I just picked the lock." She shrugged.

"Your father taught you how to pick locks."

"Sure he did, I mean what if I were ever in trouble and needed that skill?"

"Good point, but you scared me."

"Oh, I am sorry."

"What are you doing here?"

Slowly with feline-like stealth, she stood to her feet, her long slender frame looking elegant in the long lengthed dress her naked thigh just sneaking free from its curtain, she smiled slightly revealing white teeth beyond her red lips. "Well, I was thinking that we should change something about us."

"Change what?" Alex asked suspiciously.

She walked slowly closer. "For a start change the fact that you are wearing clothes."

"Huh, but I thought..."

"Thought what exactly?"

"That Kara had totally cock blocked me again."

(Y/n) threw her head back and laughed. "Oh yeah, she does that a lot right?"

"Too much."

"Not tonight though."

"Oh yeah." Alex smiled enjoying the vision that approached her.

"Yeah."

(Y/n) let her hands touch her finally, it had been a painful wait, waiting for her to come back, it had seemed as though she would never arrive.

Her hands holding her face between them like she was the most precious thing in the world, Alex leaned into her hold clasping her hands with her own to keep her there.

"Are you sure?" She whispered hoarsely.

(Y/n) moved closer until her lips hovered just over Alex's. "I've never been more certain about anything in my life, I love you, Alex, I don't want anyone else."

Alex didn't reply instead she pulled her towards her so that their lips connected, finally feeling the warm enticing softness of her lips against her own, she showed her she loved her instead of told her, she'd told her a million times before now she would show her.

Finally giving in to the urge she had been fighting all night, she moved her hand down to the leg that was free, running her hand further up the slit until her hand disappeared into the red material and pulled her thigh up to snake around her waist.

(Y/n) let out a moan at the touch of her hand on her bare thigh, the feel of the kiss as she deepened it, she'd kissed Alex since they had 'gotten back together' they'd kissed a lot actually, but it seemed like forever since they had sex, her heart beat wildly in her chest so much she feared it would burst from her chest, only Alex ever made her feel like this, only Alex had the power to make her feel something so euphoric without even doing anything more than kiss.

Alex pulled away slightly holding her head to hers. "I love the dress but It's really gotta go now."

(Y/n) laughed, arching her neck backward as she did, Alex kissed the exposed neck moving across to her ear, softly biting her lobe. "The dress." She whispered rasping.

She moved backward walking towards the bed never losing eye contact with Alex as she held onto one strap and slid down her shoulder revealing her bare shoulder, Alex caught her breath.

(Y/n) felt her own gasp as she watched Alex's reaction, her mistake was turning around her eyes met the bed, she'd slept there, yet so had Maggie.

Maggie and Alex together.

She was so distracted that she didn't hear Alex approach behind her, not until she felt her arms fall around her and her chin settle on her shoulder.

"You are so beautiful."

(Y/n) felt her stomach turn, insecurities returning with a force she hadn't expected.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked sensing a change in her mood.

"I...I need to go." She rushed, pulling her dress up and heading to the door.

"Wait what, what is happening?" Alex asked fear and confusion in her eyes, she was holding onto her trying to stop her from leaving without explaining what was going through her mind.

"I can't, I...she was there."

"Who was where?"

"Maggie in your bed I can't..." She couldn't finish her words.

"What." Whoever thinks like this?

"You and Maggie had sex in there, I can't Alex I'm sorry but I can't." Ripping her arm from her grip (Y/n) fled to the door and ran until she could safely escape by flying up into the air, tears being pushed away from her face by the force of the wind.

Her mind again filled with nightmares where Alex and Maggie are together and she has to watch the horror show.

Alex watched as she left, unable to say anything or do anything to stop her from leaving, guilt filled her again, it was her fault, she knew it.

She turned and looked at her bed, sighing. "So time to get a new bed."