Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event

Start from the beginning

Miles- No these fools need to get the fuck outta here..So you can dress yourself.

Suddenly one of the guys came face to face with Miles as I gripped his muscle shirt tightly afraid of what could happen next.

Freddy- Who's gonna make us? You?

Miles- Wanna find out?

Sean- Alright sissy's that's enough!...We a team lets not fight over a good looking piece of meat..

Greg- Yeah Miles relax we were just joking..We know who she is..We wouldn't fuck with her..

Sam- I don't know about you guys but I sure would like to tap that!

Kevin- Yo man shut the fuck up!..This girl right here is untouchable..She's James precious jewel..Ya'll should know better then to fuck with what's his!

Drey- You mean "Was"...He didn't give a fuck about her..Now another foo is smashing..Lucky bastard..

Freddy- Maybe that's what has Miles all worked up..He wants a turn but can't seem to get to hit it!..Haha sorry buddy seems like this hoe only hops on exclusive dick..

As soon as he finished talking Miles swung a heavy punch across his face sending him flying across the floor. I quickly grabbed his arm preventing him to go after him. The rest of the team got in between them to avoid another fight. I bravely stood in front of Miles and faced all of them.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE FUCKING SECOND TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I START ACCUSING EACH ONE OF YOU OF ATTEMPTED RAPE! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SO I CAN CHANGE!". I couldn't have felt better with myself after seeing their scared faces over my threat. Although the feeling of being untouchable reminded me of James. They knew better than to fuck with me precisely because of him. What one of the guys had mention was sadly true. James never gave a single damn about me. That's why he left without giving any explanation. I had to stay strong even without him being here to defend me. I was taught to fight my own battles ever since I was a young girl.

All of them quickly left the shower room as I turned to see Miles who was shockingly staring at me.

Jazmin- What?

Miles- *Smiles...Nothing..

Jazmin- Was that outta line a bit?

Miles- Haha...Way off line but hey at least you didn't have to use physical violence to get those clowns outta here..

Jazmin- Thank you Miles..

Miles- For what?...You basically did all the magic..

I gave him a friendly smile as he handed me my dress.

Jake- BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!

Miles- Listen man she was just thanking me..That's all..

Jake- The guys told me I'd find a surprise in here..I just didn't know it include my girl!

Jazmin- Jake let me explain..

Jake- Nah don't bother...It seems pretty self explanatory to me..We're done here.

Jazmin- What!?..(I ran over to him grabbing him by the arm)....What did you just say?

Jake- YOU HEARD ME JAZMIN WE'RE DONE!

Jazmin- Dammit Jake let me explain!!