Chapter 19: They Don't Know About Us

--- One Week Later ---

x N a t a l i e x

"Only one more day till we leave on tour!" Courtney cheered. "Uno chickas!" Courtney called out. Courtney was also spanish, just putting that out there.

"I know , I'm so excited!" I cheered and smiled.

We were packing our luggage's in our room. We were totally physicked for this tour.

"Hey loves!" Called Demi walking in.

"Hey!" we both called.

She came over to help us get ready for the tour tomorrow , cause she's also coming with Liam. She's not preforming , but we're going to keep her appearance very low-key until their ready to announce their new relationship.

"Lunch is ready if you guys wanna eat" She announced.

"Oh perfect, I'm starving!" I say and got up giving demi a hug and walking out. "Me too" Courtney said.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Louis's and Harry's door.

"GUYS COME EAT!" I yelled. Harry opened the door

'What we having' love?" Harry asked peeping his head out.

"Fettuccine Alfredo,Liam told me earlier that he would make it for all of us." I said smiling.

Harry smiled and nodded. "Sounds delightful." He replied. I smiled and headed towards the stairs.

"Hey Natalie?" Harry asked. I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked sweetly. Harry opened up his arms and I reached in for a hug.

I know this is going to sound odd since I'm with Zayn but, Harry's hugs are irresistible. I'm so glad he's my best friend. He and Courtney both have one thing in common, they will always be there for me no matter what. And I'm so blessed to have that.

"I'm really glad you're coming." He says gently , still into our hug.

"Thanks Haz , I'm really glad we are too." I say , pointing out also about Courtney.

"Right. Both." He chuckled. I chuckled a bit.

"I would really miss you if-" Then he stopped. I looked up. "What Harry?" I asked.

Harry looked a little wide eyed , almost a look in embarrassment to be exact.

"I was saying that I would miss you and Courtney , we all would , you know , miss you guys cause you are our best friend.. and Zayn's girlfriend." He said awkardly. I chuckled.

"You're so cute Harry." I giggled shaking my head. "Cute in a good way?" He asked.

"Barley." I whispered with a smirk. "Attitude eh?" He chuckled. "I think you've been hanging out with me too much!" Harry added.

"We'd miss you too , curly." I smiled , putting my hand through his curls. He chuckled.

"And also, that's the perks of being best friends with Harry Styles." I smiled with a wink.

"True true." He joked.

"See you down in a bit." I called quietly. He raised his hand up as a wave.

Harry sighed with a smile leaning against the door.

~~~~~

"Louis come eat!" I call.

"Not hungry!" Louis yelled back.

"Again?" Courtney called. "Whenever he does eat he brings it upstairs!" Courtney called.

"Does anybody know what's up with Louis?" I asked