Chapter 19: They Don't Know About Us

Start from the beginning

"I dunno, wasn't he still in his room?" Harry asked coming into the kitchen. I nodded.

"He's been acting quite strange every since the day we came home from the park" Liam said picking up his fork.

Just then Demi smiled. "Hi Niall- or shall I say Nialler !" she said smiling with a chuckle, and not a cute laugh , more like a fake chuckle. I looked at her strange. Maybe she was just being friendly.

"Um,Hi there" Niall said and looked with wide curious eyes , a slight chuckle came out of him.

He took his plate and sat at the table. Courtney looked at me with wide eyes. "What was that?" She whispered.

"Maybe she was just being friendly , like silly you know?" I explain. She sighed and nodded.

"Maybe you're right." She whispered. I nodded.

But to tell you the truth , I wasn't sure what was that about. Why was Demi acting so strange all of a sudden ?

"Louis why don't you come eat Lad?" Niall yelled.

"In a minute , god!" he yelled back.

"What could he be possibly doing that could make him so occupied ?" Zayn asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know ,when I tried to ask him the other day, he pushed me out of the room." I recall and sighed. Zayn chuckled and I sat on his lap. Just then Louis ran down into the kitchen breathless.

"I'm here, what's for lunch lads?" He asked grabbing a plate.

. "Fettechine Alfredo, Made by my Boo Bear the amazing chef" Demi said kissing Liams cheek and smiling.

"Thank you baby girl." He says with a smirk. She smiled and they kissed .

The boys groaned. "Eating , like , I'm eating." Niall mumbled with a slight groan. We chuckled.

" I see Liam's going for dessert first." Harry mumbled into his plate. I chuckled.

" Oh my god Harry!" I laughed. Harry chuckled with a smirk.

"We're tryna' eat, get a room!" Niall said with food in his mouth.

"Oh Back off!" Demi said in a some-what rude tone and girlish voice. We chuckled and started to eat again.

Anyways,Louis what you been up to Lad?" Liam asked. Louis was impatiently eating. He looked up and his eyes grew wide.

"Nothing!" He mumbled fast and continued to eat. We all looked at each other confused. He finished his plate and put it in the sink.

"Mmm that was amazing! Thanks lads!" he yelled with a fast voice and ran back upstairs. We all looked at each other again.

"There's really is something going on with that boy" I giggled.

"Oh that's been since birth." Niall called. "No dip shit , I mean now." I laughed. Niall stook his tongue out and I laughed , along with Courtney.

"I think someone should spy on him, someone really sneaky" Courtney said. Demi glared.

"That's a weird Idea, why invade his privacy?" She asked.

"That's not, we aren't going through his stuff or anything babe" Liam said. "You know we're just seeing what he's up to." Liam explained She sighed, "Well okay, whatever , I just think it's up to him to explain himself when he wants to." she said and rolled her eyes. We looked at her curiously.

"Well!" Courtney whispered. Just then Demi looked at Niall and smiled. "What do you think we should do Nialler?" She asked politely.

"Bi-Polar much?" Courtney whispered in my ear. I giggled.