Long night in Paris - Joseph Turner [smut]

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Joseph." You breathed out.

His hand lifted up your chin and your heart fluttered in your chest. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You didn't hesitate to kiss back, your lips shyly moving against his. He pulled back and you kept your eyes shut a little longer, taking the time to process what just happened.

"Y/N, look if you didn't-" you cut him off with another kiss, bringing his face closer to his and boosting yourself with the tip of your toes.

You don't know how, but the both of you ended up in your room, kissing each other like if your lives depended on it. Turner pushed you up to the wall and his lips never broke from yours. It was getting a little sloppy but you couldn't care less. His knee got in between your thighs and rubbed you through your pants. A soft moan escaped your lips and he groaned against you and pulled away, simply inches away from you.

"Y/N, Y/N..." he murmured in your ear, sending shivers down your back. "I need to know if you want this before I go any further."

"I want this, Joseph." You told him without hesitation. "I've wanted this for a long time."

He smirked. "Good, because I won't stop until I've made you feel so good."

His words shot straight down to your core and you bit your lip. Turner dropped down to his knees, his eyes never breaking contact. His hands worked their way to your belt and pulled them down to your ankles. You kicked them off along with your socks and boots. Joseph kissed up your legs and you moaned when he came closer and closer to where you needed him the most. His fingers hooked under the waistband of your plain underwear and painfully slowly dragged them down your legs.

"Oh god, Joseph..." you moaned.

"Babe, I haven't even started the fun part yet." He commented, his voice husky.

He pulled your legs apart. He didn't seem to mind if you haven't occupied of your legs and nether regions for quite some time. His hands wrapped around your thighs and his lips attached onto your clit. You closed your eyes and gasped. You didn't know if your legs could support your body by now. His tongue circled around your bud and his lips then closed onto it, sucking you. You grasped his hair and you used your other hand to bite down onto his hand, suppressing your moans. You felt his hand tug your arm and he pulled away.

"No, I want to hear every noise you make." He commanded you and you nodded.

He attacked you again, much more ferocious. You could no longer control your noises and you grounded against Joseph's face. Something began burning inside the pit of your stomach.

"Joseph!" You moaned out.

"Cum for me." He said against you, his mouth not resting until he completed his job.

You shut your eyes tightly and you moaned Joseph's name so loud, all of the platoon could probably hear you in your room. Your legs quivered and you weren't sure if you could support yourself. Turner held you upright and nipped at your neck, leaving marks on your neck that you would definitely get teased for tomorrow. Joseph swooped you up in his arms and gently laid you on the bed. He got rid of the top part of his uniform. You couldn't help yourself and touched his bare chest. He had scars and your fingers gently traced them.

"Clothes off." You told him and he smirked.

You wanted to take off the upper half of your uniform but Joseph stopped you. "Ah Ah, I'll do that myself." He said and you nodded. You dared to look in between your bodies and you saw the obvious tent in his boxers. Joseph undressed you until you were just as bare as him. He then proceeded to remove his boxers.

"You still want this?" He asked you, his eyes blown with lust.

"Yes, I do." You answered him.

Joseph separated your thighs once again and placed himself in between them. You could feel his tip against you and you bite your lip. He pecked your lips and then watched your face contort in pleasure as he entered you. It was painful but you were still sensitive from your first orgasm that it was overall pleasurable. You adjusted to him and you nodded, telling him to move. He rocked his hips at first and then thrusted into you. Your noises mingled with his and his noises turned you on even more. Your nails raked down his back and he groaned in your neck. You never wanted this to end. This moment was too good to never end.

"Oh god, I love you Y/N." He moaned against your lips.

Your heart swelled up in your chest. He loves you. "I love you too, Joseph."

After those words, he thrusted into you harder and your moans grew higher and higher. He angled his hips to hit a spot inside of you and it felt so good. You never ever wanted this to end. He pressed his forehead against yours and you both shared the same air. His hands found yours and inter-whined them with his. You held onto his hand tighter as you felt a second orgasm coming.

"Joseph... I'm gonna-"

"Do it babe, I'm right behind you." He told you. "Cum for me, Y/N. Cum for me..." he moaned against your lips.

His words triggered your release and you came with his name escaping your lips. Your release triggered his and he moaned loud enough to catch the attention of your neighbours in the hotel. Joseph rode out both of your orgasms, kissing you sloppily. He pulled out of you eventually and held you close to him.

"I meant it, you know." He panted.

You knew what he was talking about. "I know. So do I. I really do love you, Joseph."

He smiled at you, brushing your hair behind your ear. "I love you too, Y/N."

He held you tighter and pressed a kiss on your head. You both fell asleep, tangled in each other and in love.