Total Darkness Part 3: The Book of the Future

Maya's POV

Now that Leanne had joined the good side, we were.. wait. Let me do the math..12 people in battle with another 2. Nice! I was almost sure we were gonna win. But, despite our superior numbers, Josh and Max were still smirking those smirks. I knew by experience that they had a trick up there sleeve. And they did. They had the "final boss" card. In a moment they put together a portal and out of the portal stepped a blonde haired girl.

She had a red and black dress and light blue eyes. Immediately, everyone recognized her. Regina. After we had defeated her and befriended her, she was glum and sad. She said she was going to go spend some time at her uncles place in California. She left, and we had forgotten about her. I guess she wasn't really spending time at her uncles place.

She stepped out with a big smirk on her lips. And the Spear of Light (is it called that? IDK the big seater thingie). 

"Why, hello there, Glitter Force!" she spoke up.

"Regina why are you doing this??!" I yelled.

"Well, I was tired of being your friend, so, I gathered some people to try and take you down. Oh, and by the way, don't call me Regina! Call me your Lord and Master for all of Eternity!"

"With 12 of us and 3 of you, well take you down no problem!" shouted Leanne.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" she laughed "YOU DONT HAVE A SECRET WEAPON UNLIKE ME, DO YOU??!?!"

'what?' we all thought

"The reason it's called 'Total Darknesss'" she paused. She took out a book and some ink. " is because, I WILL REWRITE THIS WORLD"S DESTINY!" she wrote something in the book and showed it to us. in the book it was written 'Suck all the spirit energy out of human beings'

"What this book is, it's called 'The Book of the Future'. Basically, I can control the destiny of earth!" she said. Me and the rest of us were terrorized in fear. And as she wrote,  all of the normal people around us were on the floor, being drained of life. And all around us was darkness. I couldn't see anything. 

"Regina, I don't want to fight you. I'll do anything for you to stop!" I yelled desperately.

"Ooooh?" I could almost hear her smirking." Then... what I want, is... A WILLING GLITTER FORCE  WARRIOR TO COME TO MY SIDE!!!"

Sorry for the wait! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST!! WILL THEY DEFEAT REGINA??! WILL THEY SAVE THE WORLD??! STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

-QUEEN111