Chapter 21

* !Warning! This is the final battle! I think that it might be a good idea if you save!

* Load your save game?

*Yes     No

* Save your current data?

*Yes    No

The two sides collided together, fighting ferociously hoping for one side to fall under their feet. You stood next to Aurora and Gadget as you three watched the battle enfold. Tails landed next right next to you.

"Hey (Y/N), Gadget let me see that gem your holding." You and Gadget gave the rubies to Tails and at Tails' touch the gems stopping glowing. "Hmm, I see... it reacts to your determination and bravery!"

You took the gem back, and the four of you looked back towards the fight.

"Now! To see my plan come to reality!" Eggman announced, waving both his hands in a jazz like motion. "Infinite, do it." The Phantom Ruby on Infinite's chest activated and the sun appeared, brightening the war below it.

Eggman's eggmobile flew up. "Ha! This is my destructive plan! Boom! Eliminated... forever." He grinned evilly, causing the Resistance to glare at him intensely. Infinite looked as if he was questioning his actions...

"Knuckles... I have an idea. But it may be risky." You said through the communicator. "Spill it out (Y/N)." He replied. Gadget stared at the prototype in his hands and silently nodded, agreeing towards your plan.

Quick A/N: You and Gadget will be doing something special... so...

*This is your lines

*This is Gadget's lines

*These are both of your lines together.

The sun is falling in the sky beyond...

Light is fading from our world...

(Hmm, hmm, hmm)

The sun is falling in the sky beyond. And light, is fading from our world. Now's the reckoning, the final battle has begun...

You and Gadget ran together, side by side. Singing together, you gained energy from each other.

No time, time for reason. Don't show, show them mercy. Go hard in battle. Show them what you got now...

You hummed the rest of the song as you quickly made your way to the top of tower.

As Gadget quickly looked down to check your time. The sun was almost at it's point of falling. "Three... two... one...."

"(n/n)?" Sonic whispered, tears forming in his emerald green eyes.

As the Resistance began to lose hope, and the enemy began to grin... the sun disappeared.

Your allies cheered as they watched the two of you fall to safety and you and your friend painfully fell to the ground as the prototype smashed into pieces.