Tom Holland - I Can't

Your P.O.V

We were filming mine and Tom's final scene for Infinity War. But it was hard. I knew what was going to happen.

A/N: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN INFINITY WAR DO NOT READ THIS, DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU EITHER

We were so close to finishing it. We hadn't gotten this far before because we always forgot our lines. Right now, Tom was begging for his life saying that he didn't want to go. I could feel my eyes tear up. My hands covered my mouth as I watched. I ran to Tom as he fell. I knelt beside him and held his cheek in my hand. I could feel the tears Male waterfalls from my eyes. Looking at my boyfriend's eyes as he pretended to die was killing me.

His eyes looked dead. I knew he was acting but it was hard to see that. I couldn't do it. Just before he said I'm sorry, I stood up and ran off set. The director yelled cut and people strayed to come after me which made me run faster. I was in my character's super suit and running around the street by now. I wasn't sure how long i had been running but all I knew was I had arrived at the hotel I was staying at. I got inside my room and let even more tears fly.

Hours had past and I knew all of my makeup was smudged but I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. Eventually, I heard the door to my room that I shared with Tom click open. Tom gasped and smiled when he realised I was here. "Babe, I've been looking everywhere for you! What happened? Why are you crying?" He came and sat beside me, stroking my back for comfort.
"I-I can't do it! I can't watch you die like that! I can't, I just can't!" I sobbed. Tom chuckled a little. "Honey, I'm not really dying, it's just acting. See? I'm ok!" He tried and failed to reassure me.
"I know that but it doesn't change anything. I get that it's fake but it's horrible watching it... imagining that you're... that you're really dead! I can't do that, I can't live without you."
"And you're not going to...  I'm going to be right beside you no matter what, even if I'm posing you off and want me to leave you alone, I will not leave your side." I giggled and sniffed at that.
"Ok..."
"Alright, how about we go back to set no, and get this scene over with, then I'll take you out to dinner tonight, how does that sound?" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"It sounds perfect..." I told him.

He helped me up and we went back. We finished the scene and I was crying real tears again. Tom calmed me down and then as he said, we went out for dinner after. I really got the jackpot when I met Tom...