Tom Holland - Perfection

"So, we're gonna play a bit of a game, it's lame but still," the interviewer started, "we're gonna do a spelling bee kind of thing but loser has to do a dare given by the winner, got it?" She asked the two stars in front of her. Tom laughed a little as he said that he can't spell for shit, while (Y/N) smiled and said that she was gonna 'beat his ass'.

"Ok, (Y/N), how do you spell: Oxymoron?"
"O-X-Y-M-O-R-O-N" (Y/N) said quickly, sure of herself. The answer was correct. This went on a for a little while, eventually, Tom had seven while (Y/N) had 8.

"Ok, now Tom, if you get this spelling right then it will be a tie and nothing happens but if not, you get a dare."
"Oh... I can't spell we've established this!" He laughed again.
"You've done alright so far." (Y/N) cheered him on.
"Alright now, spell perfection."
"Oh, now that's easy!" (Y/N) said, she had been getting hard ones while Tom got very little hard ones... not in that way.
"Oh, I know how to spell perfection, or at least it's my way of spelling it."
"Go on, Tom." The interviewer prompted.

"(H-o-w-e-v-e-r Y-o-u S-p-e-l-l Y-o-u-r
N-a-m-e)!" Tom had a smirk plastered on his face as he said this while (Y/N) just thought it was cute and went a little red.
"I'm sorry, but I've gotta give him five points for that, that was amazingly smooth!" The woman asking the questions explained with a beaming smile.
"To be honest, I agree, he is smooth..." (Y/N) said.
"Now, what do you dare (Y/N) to do?"

Tom sat with a thinking expression for a little. Eventually he smirked with a sparkle in his eye, to which (Y/N) muttered 'shit...'.
"I dare you to wear the costume I bought you last week all the time we are at home for a week, and to set at least once!"
"No!"
"Hey, you lost!"
"Noooo!" She whined. The interviewer just laughed at the couple, realising that it was obviously something a little sexual if he had bought it and is daring her to wear it.

"If you do, I'll do the thing you like when we get home." He persuaded his girlfriend.
"Fine, I'll put the damn thing on..."
"Do I even wanna know?" The interviewer asked sceptically.
"No, trust me you really don't..."
"However, our friends soon will!" Tom cheered.

(Y/N) sat there with a pout, glaring at Tom for five minutes then everything went back to normal. She had forgotten about the dare when they got home but Tom promptly reminded her, making her grumble and stomp to their shared to room to put it on.