13// Distance isn't a bad idea

Tom drove her car back to her, but he had over slept and missed his work out time, meaning he was going to have to slot it in anywhere he could; his solution being to just run from her place to the set. He was so late dropping off her car that he literally only had time to pass the keys over and leave again, leaving her startled from the kiss to her cheek.

They were both busy that week; so communication came few and far between and Betty deliberately left hours between replying so that Tom would think she was a lot busier than she actually was. If anything, Tom's phone calls came at the most convenient times for her, but each time she let them go to voicemail, texting an excuse back around a half hour later and always saying including a token: Talk soon though x.

Tom grew increasingly frustrated with his inability to get hold of her and a week passed before he stopped calling every day. His bad mood didn't go unnoticed by he wasn't exactly in a place to talk about it.

 His bad mood didn't go unnoticed by he wasn't exactly in a place to talk about it

3.4m Likes

@Hazosterfield: When your best friend tells you to fuck off. @tomholland2013 Bro, who hurt you? #grumpytom #tomissalty

@AnthonyMackie: give that kid his juice box @tomholland2013

@username1: Noooo, cheer up tommy

@ChrisEvans: I think we know who hurt him...

@Hazosterfield, @AnthonyMackie and @robertdowneyjr liked your comment.

The cast were in London today; they had just done a photoshoot and now were waiting to go into interviews in small groups. They had been put into one large room to wait, while RDJ went first with Chris Hemsworth.

"Bro, what the fuck" Tom snapped after his Instagram lit up with notifications, he seemed to have forgotten they were in a crowded room full of his cast mates who were about to ask him the exact same question.

"Are you okay man?" Seb frowned: Tom was usually the bubbliest ball of sunshine going, but he'd barely smiled all week and he'd spoken even less.

"Yeah," Tom deflected, shutting his lap top and getting to his feet "I just need some fresh air." He exited the room too swiftly to remember to pick up his phone.

All eyes turned expectantly to Harrison for answers but found him none the wiser.

"Don't look at me- he's worse to me than he is to the rest of you." Haz admitted with a pained laugh.

"Did something happen at that family meal you guys had on Sunday?" Chris asked, "He has been acting funny since then hasn't he?"

"No, it went great actually, he drove her and the kid home and if anything he returned even bouncier than when he left." The men frowned deep in thought, unable to find a resolution.