7// This is insane

Warning: Seb has a tantrum
Love E x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betty had never been much of an Instagram user, but she could hardly put her phone down without it buzzing from her social media exploding; in the end she just signed out. This time her phone was buzzing from the call she was getting. She saw that it was Tom and almost let it go to voicemail, answering it at the last moment

"How did he get that photo?" she asked as soon as the call had connected

"I don't know," Tom laughed, clearly not registering the annoyance in her voice

"Okay, I'm hanging up now." She rolled her eyes scowling to herself

"No, wait, I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was a big deal." He appealed to her but she kept her scowl, she didn't hang up though.

"Do you know how many people follow my Instagram now?" she said with an almost whiny voice "I didn't need thousands of followers watching every post I make but now I have it. Do you know how much hate I'm getting? I mean don't get me wrong, I've well over giving a shit what people think about me when they don't even know me, but do you understand what this looks like to the media?"

"Betty calm down, okay?" he chuckled a little, imagining her pacing around in a circle as she ranted, which she had been. "It will pass and if you don't post or respond for about a week or so, they will unfollow you. I promise it will calm down." She sighed and gave in.

"Alright, I'm trusting you on this." She warned, hearing him chuckle again "So why did you call?"

"I have to play the middle man for my parents to get you to dinner before we move set location?" he replied, and she laughed at how little enthusiasm was in his voice.

"When do they want to do it?"

"Uh, is Sunday good for you?" he proposed and she thought for a moment, "It's good for me and mum but I'll have to check if Nova is around."

"Okay great," he replied cheerfully

"Great," she echoed, waiting for him to say something else.

"So you free right now?" he questioned, moving the topic straight on "I was thinking about buying these shoes but Mum has a rule that I need approval before buying anything after I made some quite horrifying mistakes; anyway, I need a shopping buddy, you in?" she choked on her laugh, realising quickly that he was serious

"I'd love to hang out Tom, but I'm at work, cause you know some people have normal jobs that follow regular hours." She reminded him of the world outside his movie sets

"Oh," he replied, pausing for a minute and the line was silent "Well what time do you finish?"

"Five, and then I have family swimming lessons with Roo and our weekly Thursday Chips on the River." He was silent again and it made her feel awful, he had been really trying to keep in touch the past four days since she'd been to the set, he rang her every day and had insisted on facetiming her whilst she cooked dinner. "I mean, you could come and have chips with us on the river if you wanted, we might not make it shopping but we could watch some movies, I think I remember the mention of Netflix a few days ago right?"

"Yes," he replied way too quickly to be cool in any way "I mean I'd love too, if that's alright with Roo?"

"Are you kidding, that kid is obsessed with you, he lives for Spiderman. He was telling his friends at nursery about how he met Spiderman before I'd even left when I dropped him off on Monday." She laughed and he was glad she couldn't see him right now because that touched him so much his eyes watered a little. Oh god, how did he get a role like Spiderman when he was such a wuss?