Chapter 5: Away

After 1 ring...

"Jinhwan hyung!" Hanbin called you.

You end the call and didn't got the chance to congratulate her. You join them and went back to the training room.

Back to your POV

After Na Eun and your family celebrated, Na Eun went home and you went back to your room to prepare your documents for your admission tomorrow. While you are looking for something, your phone rang but it only rang once. You looked at it and it's Jinhwan's number.

Aishh, Why did he even called?

And then after a minute when you are about to put back your phone on the desk, you received a message.

Jinhwan: Congratulations Jihyo-ah! I'm proud of you. Fighting!

You just ignored it and did not reply.

Fast Forward >>

Today is your first day in class. You and Na Eun are fortunate to be classmates again.

"Jihyo-ah, I'm so excited to meet new friends now that we're in college." Na Eun giggles as both of you are walking at the hallway of college of nursing of Jeju National University.

"Aigoo, we're here to study Na Eun-ah." You scolded her.

"Woah! Look! There are upperclass who are practicing at the gazeebo. They all look cute." She giggled again as she point at the group of young men who are practicing dance.

"They are the members of the dance club. They are from different colleges here in Jeju National University." A young lady butt in and she looked at both of you.

"I'm Yoo Na, sophomore here at the college of nursing." She introduced herself and you and Na Eun bowed.

"Daebak! They look really cool." Na Eun was so amazed.

"Yeah. They are the coolest guys and girls in the campus. A lot of girls are chasing at that young guy, Woo Jin, he's the president of the club and currently a junior student." Yoo Na said.

"Really? Woah, he's the most handsome guy I've seen here in the campus. He looks like an idol." Na Eun said.

You on the other side is showing no interest with what Na Eun is interested right now.

The bell rings, meaning they have to go to their respective classes.

The day went well because you are with Na Eun. And you don't get to talk with anyone else except for Na Eun.

As you and Na Eun walk towards your houses...

"Really? I didn't expect that Jinhwan would be this talented. Look Jihyo-ah." Showing you Jinhwan's group performance in mix and match on her phone And you shrug your head saying that you don't care.

"Don't you miss him? He's still our friend." She said.

"Na Eun-ah, we're here at the front of your house. Get inside. I'll see you tomorrow." You said showing no energy to Na Eun. She also shrugged her head before getting in to their house.

I'm sorry Na Eun-ah. I really have to avoid him as much as possible. I still have feelings for him. I can face him maybe when I'm ready and when my feeling's gone.

You feel sorry for Na Eun. She's really a nice friend even though you rejected her suggestion of reconciling with Jinnhwan so many times.

The next week is the recruitment week. There are so many organizations where the students can join as their curricular activity. There's the dance club, vocals club, theatre club and so many more to mention. But there's this one club that caught your attention, it's an organization that helps elderly, sick people, street children and many more.