Chapter 3: The Revelation

And it is where you started assuming that Jinhwan has interest in you. You've been blinded by this assumption for 2 years. Jinhwan is a sweet bestfriend. The usual sweet things that he's been doing for the past 2 years, you planted meanings to it without any confirmation from himself.

It's been 2 years now, and Jinhwan is now ready to audition. Since it's vacation now, Jinhwan's mother asked you to go with Jinhwan in Seoul to audition to agencies. With all the expenses paid by his parents and wanting to visit Seoul for the first time, you agreed as well as your parents.

During the flight to Seoul.

"Jihyo-ah, thank you for coming with me. I'm just too scared to visit a place that is unfamiliar with me, you know that." He said.

"Aigoo. It's nothing Jinhwanie." You said. And then he just hugged you tight and kissed your forehead.

You hit him. "Yah, why'd you do that?" You asked him angrily and surprised.

"Because you look too cute. (Your ears started to turn red) And besides, did you fall for it?" He teased you.

"Of course not. As if it's possible." You muttered.

"Why not?" He asked while smiling at you.

You did not reply and just stayed quiet. Since the day you assumed that Jinhwan has feelings for you, your feelings for him grew more without noticing it.

As you arrived in the apartment Jinhwan's mom rented, you both unpack your things. It's just a small apartment, where you both need to share the floor to sleep.

"I'm sorry Jihyo, my mom had already paid too much for us to get a descent apartment." He apologized as he unpacked his things.

"It's ok. We've been sharing the floor for us to sleep when we were young." You smiled at him and he smiled back.

Your phone rings.

"Hello, Na Eun-ah. We just arrived." You pick up the phone. You gave the phone to Jinhwan because Na Eun wants to talk to him.

"Jinhwan-ah, fighting!" She cheered and Jinhwan thanked her.

Tomorrow, Jinhwan has a schedule of audition at SM Entertainment. Until midnight, he is practicing dance at the rooftop. You don't mind disturbing him when he's practicing because that of big help for him to concentrate.

The next day, it's audition day at SM. You accompany him until outside the building and waited for him to finish the audition. You've been patiently waiting for him at a cafè.

While waiting for him, you called Na Eun.

"Hello, Na Eun-ah! How's your day?" You started the conversation.

"Well, it's so sad not having your best buddies around you." She answered.

"No worries, I'll come back soon."

"Why? You should stay there with Jinhwan."

"No way. He has to pass the audition. Then, I will leave."

And you both continued the conversation for about an hour.

30 minutes later, Jinhwan came with a sad face.

"Why?" You asked.

"They said they will just call me if I passed the audition." He said and grabbed your drink and took a sip.

"Oh, well I think you just have to wait. Well, let's go home. You need to take a rest. You still have a few more agency to audition for the next days." You cheerfully talked to him.