"You need anything?" She asked Him.

"No ma'am " He said.

She smiled and winked at me.

"Ma,  Tell him to let me go, please" I begged .

She walked out,  ignoring me.

"Princess, You gone talk to me?" He asked once She left out.

I turned around to him. "Why?"

"Why What?"

"Why you'd cheat?"

"I didn't - Look I was at the Bar by myself one night. I was stressed So I started drinking. Then,  I saw this girl come and sit across from me. She was constantly flirting but I ignored her. Shots after shots I started feeling funny So I got up to leave.. She was like take one more with me. So I was like 'Why not?' That's all I remember before you called me the next day and her asking where her underwear was.. Ian even know She was in the house"

I sighed. Do he really expected me to believe this shit?

This lie?

He had a whole week or two to make up this story and make it seem real.

But Everyone deserves a second chance right?

Nawl,  Ion believe cheaters do.

"You believe me?" He asked.

I shrugged. " Princess That's a Yes or No Question"

"Ion know."

"So if you don't trust me then We don't need to be in s relationship anyways then?.. You van get out my lap" He said.

I can tell by the tone in his void that he was mad. 

Oh Well.

If Ion know, Then Ion know.

Ashton POV.

Fuck She mean 'Ion Know' ?

It's either you do or you don't.

Simple, Yes or No.

Ion know.

The Fuck?

I watched as She slowly got out my lap. I wanted to push her ass So bad. I stared at the wall blankly. Fuck that. Ian gonna keep on tryna chase her into a relationship. I was good before her ass, And I'M quite Sure I'll be fine after.

Fuck Princess ole confused ass!

I heard her constant movement that She was steady doing. Soon She got up and started walking. I didn't bother to look. Then, She's came and sat down in my lap. Careful not to get on my bruised leg.

She stared at me as I looked away. Like I said,  Fuck Princess. Why the he'll She in my lap, straddling me for  anyways? She grabbed my chin in between her fingers and turned me, facing towards her..

Before I could even say anything, She leaned over and kissed me..I didn't kiss back at first then I did. I Bit her bottom lips, asking for entrance. She proudly opened up. I used my right arm, the one that wasn't hooked up to anything machines, and unbuckled her shorts.

Once I got them open, I reached down in her underwear to feel her soaked and wet.

She Pulled away from the kiss."I trust you"

She pecked my lips one more time When We heard someone clear their throat. I pulled my hands out of her pants quickly, thinking it was her dad or somebody . We both turned to look at an angry Mackenzie.

"What?" Princess asked, sounding annoyed.

"Why you in my man's lap?"

Princess turned back to me and kissed my lips. She got off me, walked around to get her phone then left out... Boss type of shit. She left Mackenzie standing their looking dumbfounded.

............

Authors Note: This chapter was boring, I know. Anyways... It's my momma Birthday.. Happy Birthday Momma!  July 4 is yo day. Oh Yeah, Happy Independence Day Everyone.

-They made up.

- Princess!

-Ashton!

-Kathy!

-Mackenzie!

Goal:

400+Votes.

100+Comments.

GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

~Keebayee