The unknown guy was wearing a bright yellow jacket that was just suitable for the rainy weather. The cap covered his hair, it was cute. It made Seungmin believe he was here in the rain on purpose.

Seungmin couldn't take his eyes of the male. He was smiling as he jumped up and down in the rain puddles like a small kid. Looking at his height, he was pretty sure he was at least older than 10.

The boy sighed deeply. He wondered how it is to be like that, careless and happy.

"Oh," seungmin turned around, not facing the boy. "Hi there!"

Seungmin wondered if it was meant for him. Guess not.

"Hello?"

Seungmin looked over his shoulder, seeing the boy in the rain waving at him.

The corners of his lips raised a bit but not much. He held his hand sloppy in the air, waving back.

The latter walked towards him, his smile never leaving his face.

Seungmin was flustered but he didn't showed any sign. He was taken back when the handsome stranger came close to him, scanning him throughly.

"Hmm," he rubbed his chin. "I've never seen you before. From which school are you?"

"I-I don't go to school."

"Oh," the stranger stood out his hand, for the latter to shake. "I'm Hyunjin! Nice to meet you."

Seungmin hesitated, looking at the hand for what seemed hours.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmins and unlocked it with his, shaking it gently.

"I-I'm Seungmin."he felt his face burning to the reddest shade out there.

"Do you come here often?" He pulled his hand back and suddenly the red haired male missed the warmth.

Seungmin nodded slowly. "Yeah."

"Great! I also come here often."

Seungmin just stared at him. He kept smiling, it really made him wonder how it is to live a happy life like the guy in front of him.

He felt the rain drops dripping of his clothing. Hyunjin seemed to notice his slight shivering.
"Aren't you cold?" Hyunjin grabbed something out of his plastic bag. "It may not help as much but have this." He revealed his bright red umbrella and opened it up, chuckling a bit as he covered both of them.
"It suits your hair." He chuckled.

"T-thank you."

"I really need to go now. Go safely home, Seungmin!"

What was that feeling? Seungmin looked at the figure that waved once again before slowly disappeared from his sight.

Was this how it felt when someone cares about you. He grasped the red umbrella tightly and began to smile.

☁️

Seungmin say on the edge of the bed, listening to the rain carefully.

He loved rain so much.

He has been staring at the umbrella in the corner of his one roomed apartment. He was curious about this guy but meeting him again was probably a small chance anyways.

He ran a hand trough his hair as he let his body fall into his soft blankets. He stared at the high white ceiling and sighed deeply.

Tomorrow is going to be such a hectic day.

☁️