Chapter 27

Brad: What do you want Jenny?
Jenny: You of course, silly.
Brad:Well that's not happening Jenny. My love of my life is dead and I'm not in the mood for this bullshit. I would like to grieve in peace.
Jenny: She's dead Brad! Move on! Let her go! She's not coming back!
Brad:You don't think I know that! I think about that every day! Just leave me alone Jenny. I'll never want you! Goodbye.
Jenny:"I had that bitch killed and he still wants her! Alright Brad. I guess we're doing this the hard way."
Next day...
Eric: Good morning beautiful.
Kacey: Good morning.
Eric: I'm gonna be busy today with work, so feel free to do whatever you want around the house.
Kacey: Okay, can I go out of the house?
Eric: No not yet. I want to make sure every single one of them are dead before you set foot out of the house. And don't roll your eyes at me. It's only for your safety. I'm gonna go. I don't wanna start a fight.
Kacey: Too late buddy. Really you just gonna leave me and go away. Jerk.

Shadow: Boss, we kinda got a problem.
Red: What kinda problem?
Shadow: The girl, s... She's alive.
Red: How? I thought you shot her?
Shadow: I... I did. I shot her in her stomach.
Red: Apparently that wasn't good enough. Please don't let my daughter find out about this. She's already crazy enough.
Shadow: Yes boss.
Red:"Oh Eric, you shouldn't have saved that girl. Now you're going to have to watch me killing her."