Chapter 5

Kacey: This place is so dope
Kacey:" We just danced the night away. I forgot about all my problems. This is exactly what I needed to clear my mind. "
Kacey: I'll be right back guys. I'm going to the bar really quickly.
Alex: Okay. Be safe.
Kacey: 2 shots of vodka and a beer please.
Eric: a beer please.
Kacey:" That guy is cute but smoking is gross"
Eric: Maybe you should take a picture. It'll last longer.
Kacey: Excuse me? There's no need to be rude.
Eric: I wasn't being rude. I was just stating a fact.
Kacey:" Asshole"
Kacey: Well I'm going to state a fact. It's a free country, I can look whatever I want. Now if you excuse me . I need to go back to my friends.
Eric:" She didn't know who I'm? Everyone knows who I am and usually wants to sleep with me. There's something different about her. I didn't even get her name. I'll go and find her."
Kacey: Hey guys! I'm back.
Alex: What took you so long?
Kacey: There was this guy at the bar. I was looking at him and then he turned around and ended up being an asshole.
Luna: All guys are asshole. There isn't a good guy out there in this world anymore.
Alex: Oh come on Kacey. Forget about that piece of shit. He's not worth your sadness or tears.
Kacey: You guys are right.
Alex: Aren't we always.
Kacey:" Everything was going great then that mysterious guy showed up."
Eric: Hey , remember me?
Kacey: What do you want?
Alex:" This guy is hot as fuck."
Alex: We'll just leave you two kiddos alone.
Eric: I wanted to find you and apologize for the way I was acting toward you.
Kacey: Well thank you ...
Eric: I was just having a hard night. I'm sorry for taking it out on you.
Kacey: I accept your apology because I don't hold any grudges.
Eric: So what's your name?
Kacey: I'm Kacey.
Eric: Nice to meet you Kacey. I'm Eric.
Kacey:" We talked all night long. "