He was a man of few words, who was criticized to have 'no emotion' while dancing and an introvert, he never saw fun in that. But despite that, the woman on his lap seemed to be contented as to what he can give her right now, which is not much - just some really lazy afternoons gaming or frolicking or cuddling.

Not much. I don't know why she stayed.

"Yerim."

"Hm?" The woman barely looks up from her phone but she tilted her head to make it known that she's listening.

"Nothing." He said.

"Seriously. What is it?" She reverted her eyes from her phone to look at him.

"I want juice." He said, his eyes naturally crinkling as he gave her one of his smiles.

"Ah jeez." She rolled her eyes at him, "I thought you're going to complain that I'm heavy. Again."

He laughed. "Yeah. And that."

"Hey! I heard that." She stood up and went to the big fridge and scanned the items inside.

"What did you want again?" She asked pouting as she looked at the items on the boys' fridge, she continued without waiting for his reply, "I bet that grape juice is Taehyung-oppa's. Omo! Why do you have a lot of beers, makgeolli and soju? Who drinks these? And these canned coffee... looks like Yoongi-Oppa has been overworking again, should I call Seugwan-unnie?" The girl rambled on without a chance for Junkook to answer.

"Yes. Thats most likely Taehyung-hyung's. Uhhm. The hyung's sometimes drink alcohol." He paused, thinking about her questions, "Ah. I think there's no need for that."

"Why?"

"Yoongi-hyung actually went out of the genius lab, saying he's going to shop for some 'tools'." He said putting quotes as he said 'tools'.

Yeri nodded her head, "Hm. I see. He should really work on his excuses." She said as she reached on the upper portion of the fridge.

"There's actually no need for an excuse." Jungkook simply said, "We get it."

"Is that so?" Yeri walked back to him, holding what she got for him, a light teasing tone heard in her voice and her lips formed a mischievous smile.

Jungkook nodded. "So what do you say when you want to meet me?"

"I say I miss you so much." Replied without much thought but looked at her in the eye a small smirk on his lips.

Yeri blushed, he has these moments where he would just blurt out these things as if it's the most natural thing to say he wasn't even trying to make to her fluttered, but nonetheless, it made the girl's heart dance to an unnatural beat.

In her haste to avert his gaze from her she threw him his juice which the boy caught with one hand.

"Yosh. Banana milk." But before the boy could open his drink the girl placed a finger on juice and looked at him, "What do you say? I got this for you."

"I love you?" He said teasingly.

"What a sap." She made a mental eyeroll, plopped on the couch but smiled to herself when the boy was not looking.

Jungkook finished his drink in an instant as Yeri was about to position herself again on his taut thighs pulling out her phone.

"What have you been doing?"

"Just reading."

"Reading what?"

To that the girl did not respond back, which piqued the interest of the guy. Usually the girl would ask him to read anything that she has been reading whether it's a mystery thriller, romance or fanstasy. She would go on about it for about an hour, telling him the synopsis of the book. But the fact that she has admitted to reading but did not push him to read it or even quite from it is suspicious - to say the least.