xvi. SLOWLY TURNING

Start from the beginning

"I would mind my tone if I were you, little girl." Peter said, getting face to face with Violet.

"Get away from her!" Stiles said, pushing a Peter away once he had begun to put his hands on Violet.

"Or I could kill your little friend right now if both of you figure out who you're trying to mess with." He said, placing a clawed hand on Lydia's neck.

"We don't know where Derek is!" Stiles said, "How would I know?"

"Aren't you two the brains of the bunch? You could easily find Derek. Given the right tools and...motivation. Deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth...or I will rip her apart."

"Look, I don't know, okay? I swear to God I have no idea." Stiles said, his voice filling with panic and fear.

Peter took a breath and looked to Violet, then back to Stiles before yelling in a distorted voice, "Tell me!"

"Okay, okay, okay, look. I think he knew." Stiles breathed heavily.

"Knew what?" Peter asked, anticipating a quick answer.

"I think he knew he was gonna get caught." Stiles finally said.

"By the Argents?" Peter asked, to which Stiles confirmed. "What else?"

"When they were shot, he and Scott...I think they took Scott's phone."

"They got shot at?" Violet asked.

"Scott's fine, don't worry." Stiles replied.

"Why would the Argents take his phone?" Peter cut in.

"I don't...they all have GPS now so if he still has it and if it's still on...maybe you can find him." Stiles said triumphantly, looking up at Peter.

✦✧✦

"We're not letting you leave Lydia here!" Violet said to Peter once he suggested that they leave to go help him find Derek.

"She's right. Someone's gonna find her." Stiles agreed, upset as he was with Violet.

"God, you two are pushy. You don't have a choice, you're coming with me." Peter said, wiping Lydia's blood off his face.

"Just kill me then!" Violet said. "I'm not coming! I don't care anymore!"

"Vi, don't do this." Stiles pled.

"No! I'm done having you fight my battles for me." Violet fought back. Peter approached her, carefully wrapping his clawed hand around her neck.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get. Or I will kill you."

Stiles pulled out his phone, dialing Jackson's number as he, Violet, and Peter walked to the Jeep which was parked nearby.

✦✧✦

The three now sat in Stiles' Jeep, driving to wherever the hell Peter directed Stiles to so that they could find Derek and get rid of Peter once and for all. Violet had called Isaac and told him she wasn't quite feeling well enough to go to the dance so she had decided to go home. He understood, then tried to set a date up for the two, which she said they would talk about later considering Stiles was in the driver's seat in front of her, not having spoken a word to the girl since they left the school.