Chapter 12

A L A N N A

Here we are.

Paris.

As we make our way to the luggage claim we stay silent, taking in everything. Even the airport was perfect.

I grab my bag and Harry does the same, and he looks down at me.

Holy shit he's hot.

I break out of my trance and he smiles goofily, "I booked us a hotel, and I called a cab. So we're set." He smiles and leads me outside. We see the cab waiting for us and we hop in. Harry pulls out some money and hands it to the; very miserable, scruffy, nasty, coughy, homeless looking driver. I relax slightly in my seat and Harry moves his hand slightly and it grazes mine. He looks out the window and doesn't even notice, so I grab his hand in mine and hold it, he looks at me, then our hands and gives me that goofy smile and his face looks a little blushy. I turn to look out my window and wow, if you could see this place. This beautiful beautiful place. Harry and I stare in awe and we finally arrive at the hotel.

Wow.

The freaking five star hotel.

Harry has to drag me out because I'm too busy staring at where we'll be staying.

"You're spoiling me." I mumble and look at him, still shocked.

"Princesses are supposed to be spoiled." He grins and I bump him and he just bumps me back.

◆ ◆ ◆

Once we get our key we rush to the elevator eager to see our room, we're like two kids on a Disney vacation.

He takes the key out in slow motion and I push him.

"HURRY."

He smirks and turns the key.

I feel my jaw practically touch the floor. It was gorgeous. The white and red furniture organised perfectly. Decorations, and lights streamed.

"I call the master bedroom!" I yell and he chases after me as I run towards the door.

I'm greeted with a huge red bed with white lights hung above and rose petals scattered. I looked at him puzzled and he throws his hands up in defense.

"Don't look at me."

I adventure around the room and jump onto the bed and groan with delight. "This bed feels like heaven." I mumble into the puffy pillow. I feel a sink beside me and look at Harry. His face quickly relaxes and he sinks in deeper to the bed.

"Oh my god I could live in this." He mumbled.

"Same."

We stayed in that bed forever.

The quietness seemed to have gotten to both of us because before I knew it I felt puffiness hit my butt.

"HARRY."

"It was the pillow not me."

I grabbed a pillow and hit his stomach.

Oh, lovely lovely wars.

He falls down and I land on top of him and we both try to catch our breath.

What do I do oh my god he's beautiful.

He stares into my eyes and his twinkle slightly, pushing my hair behind my ear and his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes again. I cough awkwardly and I roll off of him. We sit there for a while and he clears his throat.

"Hungry?"

"Starved."