Chapter 6

Alanna's POV

------------

We got into the car and he smiled slightly. "Off we go." He drives. Soon, I'm lost in complete darkness.

I soon wake up to a cheeky Harry poking at me sides. "We're here." He smiles and extends his hand but I look away awkwardly. I see the disappointment on his face. He unlocks the door while looking around mysteriously.

He practically shoves me in and locks all the locks (there were like a trillion) on his door. "It's gorgeous." I say looking around, it looks like the ones you see on t.v. "Thanks. Not as gorgeous as you." He mumbles the last part and my eyes dart away, my face quickly turning red. "Make yourself at home." He smiles kindly. I look at all his pictures scattered around on some shelves and I see one of him and Evan. They were making funny faces. I lift up the picture and smile slightly at the sight of Evan, smiling. I stare at the picture for what it seems like hours. "You love him don't you?" A deep voice startles me. I set the picture down gently and sigh. "I don't even know. I'm so scared.. Of him. And of losing him." I say looking down and You can practically hear the awkward. He sighs and puts his hands on my shoulders, his tall frame overcoming me. "It's ok. Don't get worked up about it. I'll keep you safe." His eyes were kind and sincere. I smiled and blushed, he quickly pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck.

He showed me to my room and gave me one of his shirts which was huge on my tiny frame. I got into bed and shut off the light, I was in complete darkness. When a dream came along.

"Evan!" I yelled and leaped into his arms.

He kissed me softly. Then pulled away, with this smirk on his face. "I'm done with you. Bring in the next one!" He yelled. I was confused. "Evan.. What do you mean?" I asked. "We're over! Get out of here!" He pushed me, and I collapse on the floor.

I wake up instantly and tremble. I grab my pillow and hug it tightly, carrying my phone which is a flashlight for me right now. I find my way into Harry's room. I open the door and walk over to his side of the bed. He looked so peaceful. "Harry.." I whisper and poke his cheek softly. He turned over and I nudged him again and he grunts. "What mum?" He groans and I try not to laugh. He sits up quickly. And even though it's dark, I can see his face burn red. He was shirtless, his hair all over. "Oh.. Hey." He smirks. "Hi.." I mumble squeezing my pillow. "Scared?" He runs his hand through his hair. "Not at all.." I lie. "Don't lie to me Alanna." He chuckled, his voice raspy and low. "Only a little.. I had a bad dream.." I mumble. "Bout what?" He asks sitting up more and scooting over, allowing me to sit beside him in a tiny spot. "Evan..." I mumble and he sighs. "I told you not to worry about him." He says laying down, facing the ceiling. "And I'm guessing you want to sleep in here? With me?" He smirks. "Pfft no." I lie again. "Ok then, see you in the morning." He turns over away from me. "Can I..?" I blush. He turns over to face me, "what are you waiting for?" He smiles and I hop in. He covers me up in the blankets. "Thanks. For everything." I smile and he nods. "Anything for you." He yawns and closes his eyes. I lay awake thinking about the dream, I hear Harry groan which startles me and he rolls over closer to me, his arm thrown over me. I grunt and he grabs me like a doll and I try not to scream and he holds me. "Oh my gosh." I groan and he screams throwing me from startlment. I land on the floor beside the bed. He sits up on his bed and turns on the light. "Oh my gosh Alanna!" He jumps out of bed and kneels beside me. "You okay.." He says with sorry in his eyes. I hug my knees. "You're very strong.." I say and look at him and he looks away quickly. "I'm sorry I.." He hides his face in his hands. I place my hands on his and he looks at me. "Don't worry about me Harry. I'm fine." He shook his head. "It's my personal job to protect you. And that's what I'm exactly going to do." He says in all seriousness. I smile and so does he. He helps me up and I crawl back in bed. We talk for what it seems for hours. Not once did I think about Evan.

Could it be?

Nah.