Chapter 2

-The Next Morning-

Alanna's POV

------------

I lay awake for hours with his strong arms wrapped around me. The night before was a nightmare. I sigh and turn towards him. He looked so innocent, cute, and sweet. If only he acted that way. He made terrible choices. But why? I look at his soft kind face. Which I didn't think was kind anymore. I placed my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his soft hair. He moves slightly and squeezes his eyes tighter. I did love him. I don't know why, but maybe I could turn this monster into something good. He pulls me closer and holds me tighter. "Don't leave." He mumbles his voice raspy and low. I don't answer him, I just kiss his forehead and he yawns. Why did he treat me like he did? He says he loves me, then treats me like crap. "I need to get up." I whisper but he only holds onto me tighter. "No. Don't leave me here." He says and presses his warm body tight against mine. "Why not?" I whisper back and he sighs. "I don't want you to that's why." He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls my head closer to his. He kisses me soft, then hard. I frown when he doesn't stop. "Stop it Evan." I say when I pull away and he shakes his head and kisses me again. He wanted to make out but how could I do that? After he treats me like this and he then just wants to act like it never happened? "Stop fighting me. You're gonna lose." He says looking into my dark brown eyes, his light ones turning dark. "Evan please. I told you no." I whine and he only takes that as a sign to keep going. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck. Just then there was knock on the door. I sigh with relief as he gets up and puts on some boxers. "Of all times." He growls and makes his way downstairs. "Caleb.. What are you doing here so early?" He sounds surprised. I look at the clock. "It's three in the afternoon have you been sleeping all day with that girl of yours?" He laughs and Evan chuckles and I can practically see that dirty little smile of his across his face. "You know it." He laughs and so does Caleb. "So I was thinking we should have a little gathering tonight." Caleb says and I put on some denim shorts and a tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I make my way downstairs and they turn and look at me. Caleb whistles and Evan pushes him up against the wall and says something lowly I can't hear and let's go letting Caleb fall to the floor. I stand beside Evan and look at them both awkwardly. "So,ready to have a party tonight babe?" Evan says smirking at me. "Umm.." I say knowing I don't want to have a party but I have to say yes. "Yeah,sure." I say quietly.