Sebastian had been calling me non-stop since last night. One of the reason why I didn't get much sleep last night, among others of course. I knew he was going to apologise, but I wanted more than a phone call. He knew how insecure I was about him and relationships, so I was looking for a grand gesture, not a text message.

I started to sweat as I watch Theo slowly start to walk to me. I didn't know what would happen. Would he get mad at me just like Sebastian did? Would he scold me for stealing Vanessa's crush? I didn't know what to expect.

What I didn't expect was for him to smile at me and wave before quickening his pace. I stood awkwardly, clutching my books up to my chest as I waited for him to arrive. He was catching the attention of surrounding students. Theo was pretty good looking which was probably why the girls were staring.

"Hello, miss Maizie," he greeted before doing a dramatic bow. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there awkwardly clutching my books to my chest.

"Uh hi," I mumbled.

Theo smiled at my nervousness taking a step closer. "I think we should talk somewhere privately," he said lowly before walking off. I didn't know where he was going, but that didn't stop me from following him.

I had to do a soft jog to keep up with his long strides, but eventually we stopped to the side of the buildings out of everyone's view. News was going around fast, and with the people at my school, I wouldn't put it past them to make up a ridiculous story.

"If you're here to ask me to forgive Bash I won't," I stated. "He needs to grow up and do it himself," I said with finality. I even crossed my arms over my books to prove my independence.

"I'm not here to talk about Sebastian," Theo said, which had taken me by surprise. My arms slowly feel to my side, my books almost tumbling down to the ground. "He doesn't even know I'm here."

"What are you here to talk about then?" I curiously questioned.

"Vanessa."

My face visibly paled. Is this the part where he tells me that she and Sebastian are meant to be together? From what I gathered at the party, they didn't like each other very much. Yet I still didn't doubt that he'd pick her side over mine. We barely know each other.

"Look, don't listen to a word she says. She's just being a drama queen," Theo started and I couldn't help but keep quiet and listen to what he had to say. "She's been in love with Sebastian for years, even seduced him at one point when he was flat out drunk." I narrowed my eyes at that one. "My point is, he doesn't want her and never will."

I took a deep breath. "She threatened me," I said lowly. "With her brothers."

Theo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Those two are teddy bears. They couldn't even hurt a fly."

"Doesn't matter anyway," I said. "I don't know if you heard but apparently we broke up."

"He doesn't seem to think so," Theo said, a smirk rising on his lips.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, perplexed.

Theo pointed his finger over my shoulder. I turned around in time to see a truck parked in the school parking lot. A loud slam echoed through the air as Bash jumped out of the car. He couldn't have seen me from where we were standing, but Theo pushed me forward and into his line of sight.

It didn't take long for him to spot me and start stalking over. I instinctively coward backwards, clutching my books to my chest. I hated how intimidating, powerful and sexy he was. He was definitely turning heads as he made his way over to me.