one; yellow daffodils

may 10th 10:21 am

@ taesflowers

♡ liked by jimjams, yourhope and 237 others@ taesflowers i put those in the outside section today so you all can feel the spring inviting us <3 hope everyone is having a good day so far, i'm living for our new daffodils     🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻view all 42 c...

liked by jimjams, yourhope and 237 others
@ taesflowers i put those in the outside section today so you all can feel the spring inviting us <3 hope everyone is having a good day so far, i'm living for our new daffodils    
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
view all 42 comments
@ holyjeon i'll come by and maybe buy some

-

jungkook just simple scrolled through is instagram, nothing better to do anyway. his feed was boring so being on the explore page was funnier.

seeing many videos of idols he didn't know the names of and food he got kind of frustrated.

nothing new

but then he saw some flowers. he wasn't necessarily interested in flowers but no human being would say that they think flowers are ugly.

he clicked on the post and got a more clear vision on the photo, it was yellow flowers, he didn't know the name of them but he knew he had seen them before sometime.

he read the caption and thought it was very cute. clicking on the account's full page he read the bio and saw the address of a small flower shop in town.

it's really close

leaving a quick comment, he decided it was time to put on some decent clothes. it being a simple white t shirt and some blue ripped jeans. tucking the shirt in his pants and a belt in the loops of the jeans he went to his bathroom fixing his morning hair and brushing his teeth. skipping breakfast since he didn't feel like eating.

-

new story~ i hope i maybe caught some readers on this simple first chapter i'm looking forward to posting this book !!

have a good day <3