15✔+18

KIND OF A   SMUT WARNING!📢
I warned you.
Rape Scene. It wont become anymore since- okay im not going to spoil the chapter for you.

EDIT: MANY PEOPLE ARE LEGIT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT NOT BEING A RAPE SCENE! I KNOW BUT I JUST TOLD YOU ON THE ABOVE THAT IT WONT BE ANYMORE. TYY LOVES!

🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖🎲💖

"You've been a bad, bad, little girl." his deep and raspy voice made me felt weak.

"Don't think you can escape from me. I dont like sharing my property. Your heart belongs to me only."

My eyebrows formed together.

What is he talking about? Property?

"W-What the hell are you saying?" I spat angrily nervously.

He chuckled.

"Your my property. Y-/-N." he whispered the last part with every syllable slowly behind my ear when I'm against the wall, back facing him.

Chills ran towards my spin.

For the first time, my name came out nice when he said it. Making me like the sound of my name. It rolled off his tongue perfectly.

"P-please let go of me." My voice weakened every time a word came out of my mouth.

All of a sudden, i felt him grasp fist full of my hair pulling the roots of my head.

"Did i ask you to talk back?"

"N-No!"

He let go of me and in a second i felt him grasping my waist, pulling me up on top of his shoulder.

He open the door and walk out of the room, finding myself in another room.

The loud thud echoed throughout the room from shutting the door.

He threw me to the bed like i weighed nothing. I suddenly felt dizzy of how light headed i got. My legs trembled in fear as he took another step towards me.

I then had courage to speak up. "W-Who are you?" i swallowed hard, struggling to speak up while i can.

I tried to recover the space between us by taking a step backward.

But that only made it more worse when he took two steps towards me.

"Min Yoongi. Remember it." i shivered when he said it casually. I took multiple steps away from him when he climbed on the bed.

Steping on the matress almost towering me.

He was now hovered on top of me.

Yoongi lifted his hands to my hospital dress and gripped it.

SHHRRA!

I widened my eyes, shaking to see him ripping off the cloth. My cheeks were wet now from tears. Scared for what hes going to do with me.

I was now naked without a bra but have my black laced underwear on. For the first time i felt vulnerable by how he stared at me. Yoongi gazed at me with a stern look, examining each part of my body, up and down.

"PLEASE, stop doing this. I wont escape. I promise!" i finally broke down in tears, covering my body.

He jerked my arms away and his hand flew towards my chin and grasped it, tilting it up to level with his face.

His mouth crept up, forming a smirk,"I'm going to ruin you."

My eyes widened, tears falling more.