Chapter. 2 | Suffer

It's only been 40 minutes since I've got here, but it feels like an eternity.
I am overwhelmed by feelings.
I can't belive what just happened to me.
Right now, I am supposed to be at home getting ready for a job interview. I obviously can't survive without a job on my own.

I felt as if my life had come to an end. My back also started to hurt from sitting on the chair.
My eyes were sore from all the crying.

"Don't cry!" the man shouted from the other room.

I tried to stop sobbing, but that only lead to whimpering.

While I was alone in the room I started thinking about the reason behind this. What does he want from me? Is he one of my parents enemies?

All the questions started to haunt my mind so I decided to look around the room.
Maybe I could find a clue.
I studied the room. The furnitures looked expensive and fancy.
There was a red couch in front of me, and a expensive TV in front of it. Behind me there was a kitchen connected with the livingroom.
In the kitchen there where two brown chairs with a round table in the middle. This man is definitely rich.

A while later, the man came to the livingroom, where I was tied.
I totally forgot how scary he is and groaned at his face
"Why did you bring me here?!" I sobbed.

The man furrowed his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"You made me suffer so much, don't you think you should take responsibility?" he asked.
I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking.

I looked at him with confusion all over my face.
"I don't even know you, how can I make you suffer?" I asked.

"You really don't know me? I mean, have you never heard my name?" he asked.
That's so weird. I already told him I don't know who the hell he is. Why would I know that?

"No, I don't even know your name!" I shouted irritated.

There was a moment of awkward silence. It looked like the man was in his own thoughts.
"Well, that's great" He finally spoke.
What a weird person. Is he not going to tell me why I'm here? I decided not to talk to him, since that would only make him angrier.

He sat down on the couch in front of me and started watching TV.

"Call me Taehyung, by the way" - "but I prefer babe" he looked over at me and smirked.

At this point I wanted to kick his face, but I obviously wasn't capable of doing that.
I rolled my eyes at him causing him to suddenly stand up.
He lifted his right eyebrow and his face turned serious.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" he asked calmly. Despite him looking relaxed, for some reason I felt tensed.

I didn't dare to answer him. With slow steps he came towards my direction.
I could hear his unsteady breath.
He bended down on the same spot as before, and stared up at me. His glare pierced through my soul.
I felt embarrassed when I realized that he was actually more beautiful than I am.

"Don't ever roll your eyes at me" he exclaimed with a cold tone.
His fingers found their way behind my neck. He put pressure on it causing me to yelp.
"I hate that" he continued.

Suddenly he moved his face even closer to mine.
I closed my eyes. What was he going to do?
My heart started beating faster.
I felt a soft peck on my neck.

I was speechless. Why did he kiss me? He moved his face back. His unique smile was plastered on his face.
My mind went blank.
"You're only mine. Understood?" he demanded.

I felt as if I was put under a spell by him.
Without realizing, I nodded my head to his question.

"Good" was all he said before he disappeared in the other room.

A few minutes later Taehyung came back with a tray of food.

It was a McDonald's meal.

I was starving. I hadn't eaten since morning, which was ten hours ago.

But being the stubborn girl I am, I refused to accept a meal from a stranger like him.

"I am not hungry" I said, not daring to make eye contact.
I could feel him glaring at me.

"You either eat this, or I'll force you to eat this" Taehyung clenched his jaw.

I don't know where I got the courage from but I confidently responded,
"I am not even hungry, so why would you force me to eat" I stated, still not making eyecontact.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.
"Lying doesn't work here. Shut up and eat" he demanded and started to untie me.

I had no choice. Taehyung would do anything to make me eat.
I don't think anyone could convince him.
Taehyung finished removing all the ropes, but didn't open the handcuffs.

"Aren't you going to remove the handcuffs?" I asked.

"No" he answered. Short and simple.

He wants me to eat the food with handcuffs?
I finished my food with great difficulty.
Taehyung came and took away the rest.
For some strange reason I feel safe when he is around me.
I feel cared for.
I shouldn't, he is my kidnapper after all.

Taehyung is an asshole,