Treasure Hunt | Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

     His two fingers had found their way to my hole, I flinched initially, but he rubbed me before pushing them inside. I wanted to scream, it burned, but it burned so good. The pain quickly turned to pleasure and it made me moan so much more.

     "You ready to take this now?"

     "Please," I moaned, practically begging.

     He fingered me for a few more minutes before slapping my cheeks, squeezing them. "Lay on your back."

     I got myself comfortable and he grabbed something from his pocket: lube. I didn't ask why he had it, maybe he just carried it on him?

     It just dawned on me what was about to happen. "Can you go slow?"

     Adam didn't  say anything, he was in the process of coating the two of us in the lube. He pushed a pillow under my butt and spread my legs. He used kissing me as a distraction as he rubbed the head at my hole, and then pushed it in.

     Now I really was on fire. I was burning, stretching to accommodate him. "How does that feel?"

     "Like I'm gonna shit myself." I groaned, painfully and locked my arms under his, resting my hands on his shoulders.

     He chuckled against my lips. "That's normal, from the pressure. It's gonna hurt before it gets better. And, don't clench, just relax."

     I listened to him, and he would inch himself in every few minutes when I gave him the okay. I closed my eyes and tried to not focus on the pain - I didn't know how I wasn't screaming.

     Once he had slipped in completely, he started to stroke me, and it was such a rush of sensation, so completely different from anything else.

     "Is that good? Do you want me to move?" He kissed my lips.

     He did that on purpose, because I nodded and as soon as he slid out in the slightest, my nails dug into his shoulders. But, after a few times, it was painful still, but now it was kinda feeling good. I still felt like I was gonna shit myself, though.

     I started to stroke myself as he began really thrusting, there was so much going on...so much of everything all at once, it was blowing my mind. And then the tingling in my toes started, quick to spread up my legs and to my groin.

     I wrapped my legs around his hips, I wanted him so much closer, even though it was nearly impossible.

     I let out a mix between a moan and a whimper, my hand strenuously working my shaft. He kissed my neck and I lost it, cumming on both of our stomachs. I couldn't stop clenching, it felt too good, and it rocked through my entire body.

     He let out a throaty moan while I continued to spasm. "That was pretty fuckin hot, y'know that?" His hips still slammed into me, and I could feel my eyes rolling back, it just felt so good.

     "I'm gonna cum inside you." He growled in my ear as his thrusts became jerky.

     Our sweaty bodies held one another as his loud, primal moan filled the room, and he filled me. I didn't know what it would feel like, but it felt so good to feel him pulsating inside of me.

     He kissed me, our tongues tangling while he eased out of me and I was left feeling so empty. And so, so, so tired. It  washed over me out of nowhere and I could barely keep my eyes open.

     Adam had begun to help me get dressed again, sneaking in a kiss here and there until the door was thrown open.

     "Are you fuckin serious, Adam?" It was Pete. He didn't sound mad, more like in shock, confused, even.

     "Relax," Adam winked at me. "We're already finished."

     "Oh my God," Now he was annoyed. "Do I really need to remind you again that he's sixteen?"

     Adam waved him off. "The only ones that know are the three of us, and I think Dalton's pretty satisfied." He smirked.

     Pete rolled his eyes and turned to me, running his hand through his hair. "Just...go to sleep for now, Dalton. I'm gonna drive Adam home." To which I heard him groan in protest but Pete ignored him. "I'll check on you when I get back, okay? Get some rest."

     My eyelids were finally closing, and I distinctly heard Peter say, "You just couldn't wait a year and a half, could you?"

     But the next time I'd woken up, there was no Peter. I was bent over the pool table - how had I even gotten here? The music throbbed in my already killing me head, and my body was so heavy, I couldn't move.

     And then it happened.

     So much pain. I screamed, but it didn't sound like a scream, but I still did it.

     I was being held down, a much larger body on top of mine. My face was pressed down into the table. It went on forever it felt like, but I was stuck there. Too heavy to do anything. To numb to fight back.

     They groaned as they finished, and then everything was going in and out. But the put their face in front of mine. Their breath  was hot in my face, it smelled of rank alcohol and the only thing I could make out: blue eyes.