*

*

*

 At the moment we're all at school and it's about 3.00am, so no-one and I means no-one is at school. We're all dressed in black plain simple clothes, that don't cost much, while we've put our extra set of clothes in our lockers for later.

"OK, Jenny, Jace and Lucas you guys handle the assembly hall while Anna, Liam and Jim handle the rooftop, Me, Levi and Damion will handle the balloons and walls," I order everyone.

"OK, let's go!" They say and we split in different directions.

So this is our plan. Jenny and her team will be in the assembly hall since every Wednesday morning we have assembly so they'll all be there, her and the guys will put paint in the sprinklers instead of water, so when the sprinklers have a 'malfunction' everyone will be spayed in the paint.

Next Anna and her team will be placing buckets of paint on the school roof which will be connected to a rope, which stops them from falling, that is until we let go. And when we do the whole outside school building will shine like a rainbow.

As for me and my team, we are placing balloons filled with all sorts of colour paints and put them in a large net which we attached to the ceiling and when the time is right will rain down and hit everyone. We also spray painting the school walls, with scary pictures of clowns spiders and all sort of monsters. I did a 3-D looking shark that looked as though it was gonna eat you at the main door which everyone will be running to after the assembly hall.

We've also placed lots of cameras all over the school and outside so we can video the whole thing.

After 2 hours everything was ready and done.

"Well done guys. Now all that's left to do is sit back and enjoy the show," I say and everyone smirk.

*

*

*

Me and everyone else is sitting in the assembly hall, and at the moment they hadn't noticed a thing. Yet.

The assembly door flies open and what I recognise as my Gym teacher runs in.

"Principle! The halls..there..uh..there" He stutters but didn't get to finish since the sprinklers went off.

"Aaahhhh!!!" Screams a high pitched scream we all recognised to be Brittney.

"It's paint!" Screams another student and all hell breaks loose.

The whole assembly hall starts to erupt in screams.

"Why the hell are they all acting like it's the end of the world?" Anna asks rolling her eyes in annoyance.

I just shrug in response and smile.

"Everyone head outside." The Principle yells and everyone starts to run into to the entrance.

"It's locked!" They yell.

"Use the other doors." someone yells.

"Anna," I say and she nods and heads off.

I and the guys follow the students walking instead of running when screams filled the halls.

We look and see Brittney screaming. She runs into the corridor but screams at the painting then runs back and scream again running back towards the same painting, until she's going round in circles screaming, while at the same time being hit with paint balloons.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing along with everyone else. It was just too funny!

We head outside and see that the paint has already been let go and lots of the students, mostly the jocks and sluts who pushed there way forward drenched in paint!

The principal sent us all home and said we could take the rest of the week off.

"Damn that was amazing!" Levi yells.

"I'll say, never would I have thought of that. I probably would have but to actually do it, I would never have the guts," Jace says.

"And that's why gentlemen we know as the Queen of Pranks," I say and do a little curtsey at them and they laugh.

"Kay lets head to the Gym and get a shower and change our clothes," Jenny says.

After that, we headed back to our house and the guys ended up staying over again watching movies all night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Please vote and comment.