then it was nike i kicked the back of his legs so damn hard he swerved off to the side. then there was one. my daddy had them future dreads. soon as we reached the kitchen "yaga" i yelled out pulling them shits. he stumbled back and i made it first. trina was in the corner dying like shit was funny so was momma and stacy. i grabbed my plate and soon as i was about to touch the spoon i get lifted in the air and passed back.

i started whinning cause when i looked up kirko ass was in front of me. i sat cris cross apple sauce on the floor pissed the fuck off."baby girl get off that floor" i looked up my daddy who had a nigga plate of food walking to the table. i rolled my eyes and just sat their. kirko looked at me a smiled but i flicked his ass off. like where did this nigga even come from he was not participating in the race so how!

when i saw it was my turn i already knew what was comming picked over shit. a tear fell from my eye as i was making my way to the pot of grits.trina smiled and gave me her plate. "here you toya they thought they had the good stuff but i got chu". i looked down and my ass had fried ham. i loved me some food bruh i swear. i walked to the table smiling like a mofo.

everybody had sausages while i had me some mofo fried ham. i sat down and all dem niggas eyed my plate. i sat down and trina momma stacy walked in. we said our grace and started eating. trina barely had food she had a peice of bread. nike didnt like that either cause he was giving her concerned looks.

Daddy- baby girl that ham looking nice bet it taste good huh?'

Toya- *sarcastic in tone* sure is daad

Daddy- mind if i-

this nigga tried to stab his fork in my ham. momma poped his hand and he mugged her.

Daddy- what rong with you women she was sharing

Momma- leave my baby food alone

i smiled and daddy flicked me off.

Daddy- kay kay why you not eating?

Trina- im just not hungry

Daddy- dont lie to me

Nike- she been doing that alot lately and i havent been liking that

Daddy- you feeling ok?

Trina- yes yes im fine im just making room for the barbque ok sheesh

Daddy- watch it

Trina- sorry da

everyone get done eating even lil keenon and decided to starte getting ready. daddy pulled trina to the side to talk and you could see she was worried about something. i went to m room and decided that since it was hot i'll wear my powdered blue romperwith silver accsories. i did my hygine thing and put my hair into a high bun. i put in my silver row and headed downstairs.

kikro was already down here waiting and he was on his phone. i sat in his lap and kissed his jaw line. he smiled at me and kept doing what he was doing on his phone. of course imma be nosey and look and i saw he was texting that man back in jersey. his name was Ashton and he resmembled kirko is many ways just older.

trina walked downstairs and i instantly was blowed. she was the same thing as me but hot pink with gold accesories even a gold row to with the same hair style i guess they was right great minds do think alike. nike and keenon was matching with they lil jordan fit that was cute.

eddie and stacy came down. eddie was polo down and stacy was wearing a sundress and then momma and daddy came. daddy had on the same shit as eddie. while momma had a red romper and gold accesories. and had ha grills on to. at this point i was now done with this family and clotheing.

we went to the garage and daddy had rv. he told us to get in and we all busted out laughing.

Daddy- what the hell so funny?

Trina- we not getting in there pops

Daddy- and why the hell not?

Eddie- putting all us in there together is hell

Momma-i like my life i see you dont

Daddy- yall stop playing and get in this damn rv

Toya-da we all have road rage. putting us all in there is like putting all the seassons into one

Daddy- well if we die. we'll die together. NOW get in or imma beat yall ass

everyone got in and got comfortable. he started the engine and pulled out. he plugged in his phone and then hookah started playing. shit finna get real when we plug in our phone and music starts playing. i started dancing and i grabbed trina to join me. we was grinding doing the hookah dance and all. momma came in the back and started dancing to.

"da! momma dem twerking and shit!" eddie ole snitching ass. "natasha get cho ass back up here and yall sit the fuck down! got me up here thinking we hitting turbulance all this damn rocking" eddie, nike and kikro was laughing on the low happy asses. tell me how toostie roll came on and trina hopped ha ass right back up. she was getting it to then daddy pulled over. he walked in the back and everyone pulled out they phones. and act like nothing happened.

one by one he snatched them and locked in in his safe. "now we got that out the way with sit back relax and dont shit. talk amoungst yourselves ok? ok" he went to his seat and continuid driving. "alright everybody go to sleep" eddie said. that sounded like a good idea to everybody raced to the 2 beds and we all faught over it to. "shut the hell up and chose already" daddy was getting irritated.

we finally made our descion it was me trina and keenon in one bed eddie and stacy and kirko and nike on the pull out bed next to us. im not gone lie shit was halrious. we had 45 mins left and i was gone abuse that time.

***********************************************************************************************************************

we arrive at the reuninon and we didnt need no one to wake us up cause daddy slammed on the breaks making everyone jump and momma cussing him out. we get our stuff and head out. we open the door and the heat hit us like a ton on bricks.we saw all our cousins, unties, uncles, even some old friends. me and trina looked at each other when we saw tamara and ha sisters.

they were the hoes in the family. we all got em dont play. they was always was them fast chicks. and when they see soemthing they want most likely they gone get it. we turned around and and told nike and kirko flat out. "dont talk to any bitches our age in this family we dont care how nice they protray themselves. our family sneaky like that so do as we say if you dont want us to fight" they smirked nodded and i started to say a mental prayer in my head.

dont let kriko be hard headed please lord dont let him do it he still learing.

comment what yall think. and go ahead and read remeber where you came from my book i started a while ago.

yall aslo should go and read my friend new book its called trapunzel by cerifiedRi.

And comment foreal cause you starting to lack and the longer y'all wait the longer I wait.