Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You

Start from the beginning

"How is it Joonie yah, being popular in this new school?" asked Wonhoo playfully. Jaehyuk laughed looking at Wonhoo. Feeling funny at Namjoon's current situation.

Namjoon scoffs. He knows Wonhoo had spreading the rumors about him. Nothing new to that also. That guy just practically the biggest jerk in this world. Namjoon didn't want to ever bother to what Wonhoo did. He always ignored, and he is doing the same. Wonhoo can do whatever he wanna do as he is pleased.

Ignoring Wonhoo, Namjoon try to leave stepping forwards but been stopped by a hand of angry Wonhoo. Namjoon retaliate Wonhoo gaze feeling slightly annoyed at Wonhoo childish antics.

"Why? Are you too eager to go back home to fuck your boyfriend?"

"Stop it Wonhoo. What is wrong with you? I don't have any problem with you but why you keep pestering me..."said Namjoon. Annoyed.

Wonhoo laughed. "Yah Joonie, I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore..."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. He's startled when Wonhoo suddenly dragged him to the nearby alleyway and pinned him on the wall harshly. He can see from the corner of his eyes Jaehyuk were standing quiet far from both of them. Giving space to Wonhoo and Namjoon or just to guard the place in case someone will approaching them. It's quite discreet from the mainroad. And Namjoon didn't feel good about this.

"What do you want Wonhoo? I have nothing to give you and you don't need anything from me too. You're filthy rich for God sake!" detest Namjoon. He is sicked with Wonhoo attitude against him. It has been long enough that boy enjoy himself bullying Namjoon. Namjoon had enough of this stupid occasion. Either from Wonhoo or Yoongi. He's too tired of this bullshit. Both of them had treated him like he is a mere puppet with no value at all. It's make Namjoon sick.

Woonhoo laughed again. He locked Namjoon on the wall with both of his hand on the wall besides Namjoon head. His face just a few inches from Namjoons. He can feel Namjoon breath and the brown eyes gazing intensely to him which had makes Wonhoo heart beating faster.

"Fuck Namjoon. You know what I want from you," said Wonhoo while licking his lip sensually.

He always attracted to Namjoon since middle school. That is the reason why he always teasing Namjoon but Namjoon just too dense about his feeling. As a result, his teasing turns to bullying and he find himself enjoyed doing such thing. And he intentionally spreading rumors about Namjoon so that no one will ever try to woo Namjoon.

Wonhoo want to keep that boy for himself even by the wrong measures. He don't want any other person to be closed to Namjoon especially Yoongi. He is not blind for him to see that Yoongi also attracted to Namjoon since day one. And who's not, Namjoon is a beautiful human being with a great personality. Everybody loves him. That is why he decide to spread the false rumors, to keep the distance between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"W-what do you mean?" Namjoon stammering his words, flattered with Wonhoo action just now. He purposely ignore the meaning of Wonhoo words.

He did not really meant that right?

"I'm better than Yoongi, Namjoon-yah. I'll treat you like princess, baby..."said Wonhoo, whispering to Namjoon's ear.

Namjoon flinched to that. Sudden mention of Yoongi's name triggerred Namjoon sense. He shoved Wonhoo chest, try to escape from the locked but it is too weak as Wonhoo built up muscle are not easy to stumble.

Wonhoo is furious when Namjoon agitated at Yoongi's name, understand how much Yoongi affected Namjoon. He clutched roughly Namjoon cheeks causing Namjoon to yelp.

"You really like that jerk hah? Why? He don't even like you. He hates you. He called you faggot, he can't stand your face. So why do you still like him??" rage Wonhoo. He really hate it when Namjoon don't even looked at him as he always look at Yoongi. That jerk!