- I've got to go I'm late.

- Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did, I crack a joke again before hanging up. I get up from Stefan's bed, when I hear him entering his room. I walk up to him and give him his phone. Elena called. I smile at my brother and leave the room.

Alaric's P.O.V.

I didn't sleep last night. I couldn't. I just kept thinking of Isobel and what she wants. Do I have to give and talk to Elena about this ? What if Isobel does something to her? I prepared myself this morning and went immediately to the high school. I feel so tired and hurt but I don't care.

Today, they are preparing the Miss Mystic Falls Founder's float. I walk in the cafeteria with papers in my hands and see Tyler at a table. I walk toward him tiredly.

- So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design, I explain without enthusiasm while giving papers to everyone.

- By whom? Asks the Lockwood boy.

- By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good.

- I'm not really into the...

- Well, you just pick your team, I say looking at Matt Donovan and another person. Be creative and... Elena, Stefan and Gillian enter the cafeteria. I need to warn them. Don't screw up.

I leave the guys at the table and walk quickly toward the two vampires and Elena. I stop in for the of them.

- Hey Mr. Saltzman, tells me Gillian and Elena at the same time with a big smile on their face. Stefan smiles to tell me hi.

- Come with me. We need to talk, I whisper to them as I walk to my classroom. The three of them follow me and I close the door behind me.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I'm sitting at a table with Caroline in front of me. She showed me on her computer the float they made for the parade last year. Horrible, that's the word. It just looks horrible. But anyway, I can't keep thinking of Elena. I miss her real bad. She's my best friend since forever and I hate that we are not as close as we were.

- Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping, tells Care looking around for the brunette in the cafeteria.

- I don't know, I answer while frowning lightly.

- Okay, what's the deal? Asks me the blonde seriously.

- What do you mean?

- Don't play dumb. You and Elena are fighting. Spill!

- It's nothing, I respond to her trying to drop the subject.

- It's not nothing. You know this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other, you and Elena are on the outs and I don't like it! And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong, explains Caroline sounding a bit sadly and powerless.

- I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry, after few seconds of exchanging a glance, Care nods and goes back to her computer.

Gillian's P.O.V.

When we entered Mr. Saltzman's classroom, I immediately sit on the table of a desk. Our teacher explained his surprised "meeting" with Isobel that happened last night. Elena, who is sitting in the desk beside mine, looks confused? Scared? Hurt? I can't even tell, there are so many negative emotions shown on her face right now. Dad tells me to call Uncle Damon while they keep talking. I did and now we wait for him.