Chapter 18 : Reclaimation

Axion wait patiently in the elevator. Suddenly, the elevator stopped, giving Axion a strange feeling. She look at the elevator interface. 

"Warning!! Pass Code Needed" said the elevator interface.

Axion was about to hack the system when she hear a musical sound. She sharpen her ears and tried to listen. The elevator shake and the interface screen glitches for a few second. Shocked, Axion brave herself. For a moment, she thought she's going to fall. But the elevator move again as if nothing happen. Axion look at the interface screen again. 

"Where you go, is not seen" said a deep Voice

Startled, Axion look around. But she can't find the owner of the voice. 

Axion walk out from the elevator. Space gun on her hand, she look around with caution. A cave with glowing lines. Like magic marks that she used on earth. With wonder and slight of nostalgic feeling, Axion walks deeper into the cave. Unlike the surface of the planet, this cave is filled with musical sound. From the dripping waters to the wind that gently pass.  

Axion keeps walking until she reach a wall with pictures on it

Axion keeps walking until she reach a wall with pictures on it. She reach out her hand and touch the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" yell a man

Axion look back to find an Ocrillon man pointing his gun to her.

"I am Axion. I was told by Elder Vrur'ehm to help Elder Voq'apt" she answer calmly

"Vrur'ehm?! Wait... you're Axion?!"

"Yes. You must be Elder Voq'apt"

"Yes. I am Voq'apt, commander of northern Ocrillon. Forgive me for my attitude" said Voq'apt as he lower his gun

"It's alright. Everyone is waiting for us up there. They are holding the enemy's forces right now. We must hurry"said Axion

"No" Voq'apt answered

Axion look at him with surprise

"Even if we can defeat Gishim and his man, The planet will still poisoned. Gishim came with plague in his hand but he didn't bring it's cure" said Voq'apt "The ancient power of Ocrillon might could save this planet" 

Axion look sharp at Voq'apt, waiting for further explaination. 

"Long ago, A power sphere fall on the land of Ocrillon. Changing the whole planet to what it is now. We, people of Ocrillon has been using it's power to maintain our peace. The four elders hold the key to use it's full power and sworn to protect it"

"So if we use it's power, Ocrillon can be saved?" Axion ask

"Yes. But the power is too strong for us to control. Only those who are chosen can use it's power"

"And if the one who use it's power is not the chosen?" Axion ask with possible answer in her mind

"Life will be the price"

Axion and Voq'apt look at each other. Both of their eyes darken. 

"So even if you're an elder......"

"Even if i'm an elder, if the power sphere doesn't see me worthy, i cannot use it's power" said Voq'apt

Walk a little further into the cave, they arrived at an altar. A power sphere sit on the altar.

"Ariabot, is what it's called" said Voq'apt. "To activate it's power, we sing" 

Axion look at the power sphere. The power sphere let out a flute-like sound. Gently touching Axion's ears. Invited by the melodies, Axion walks to the altar, ignoring Voq'apt who look at her in surprise. Engulfed in mystery, the melodies calling for her. Axion stretch her hand to the power sphere, and focus. 

"Axion, let me do it" said Voq'apt, realizing that Axion might would sing for the power sphere. "Axion i am old and my time is not long. Let me do the sacrifice"he continue.

But Axion ignored him. She close her eyes and tried to listen to the sound that touch the peak of her ears.

"You have my blessings as much as you bless this planet..... And the melodies shall be with us ever more...." said a soft voice in Axion's ears.

Axion know this voice. It belongs to Starmier, Lady of the Stars. Axion put her hand in her chest, leaving Voq'apt in anticipation. And before Voq'apt could stop her, she sing. Singing of people of Ocrillon and their vague hope. Sadness slightly filled her voice. Remembering the fall of Cybertron, and her vague feeling towards Kaizo.

"No......" said Voq'apt as he watch Axion sing. 

The cave starts to crumble and the power sphere emits light. Without losing focus on her singing, Axion focus on the power that filled her. She can feel stream to the whole planet, like she feels spark on Cybertron. And as she feels the pain of the decaying planet, she embrace he power from Ariabot, and began to cure Ocrillon. Voq'apt look at Axion in disbelief. 

At the front gate, everyone stopped fighting and look at the pillar of light that now shoot from the space station. 

"Axion....." said Kaizo softly as he close his eyes to hear Axion's voice. 

"Impossible!!! Ariabot's power is awaken!!" said Gishim in disbelief.

Bit by bit, the plant that once dark began to glow again. People of Ocrillon look around them in amazement as they see flowers began to bloom again. Hope filled them, and they yell a battle cry louder than they ever did. People of Ocrillon fight with high spirit and victory began to visible. Cornered, Gishim order a retreat. Kaizo with Boboiboy and the others chase Gishim. But they couldn't stop him.

"I will return to reclaim what's mine" said Gishim as he rise to his ship.

They leave with a warning of revenge. Kaizo look at the black spaceship and remembering it's detail in his mind for further research. People of Ocrillon yell in victory as the black spaceship lost in the sky. 

Kaizo hurriedly open his watch and try to contact Axion in worry. Afraid that he would lost Axion like he lost her at Cybertron.

"Axion.... Axion do you hear me?" ask Kaizo

Instead of hearing Axion's voice, static filled his watch. Kaizo swing his watch in frustration.

"We should go down. Only the ancient power can do this. Axion and Voq'apt must be at the altar" said Vrur'ehm