32. "It seems impossible until it's done"

« It seems impossible until it’s done. » Nelson Mandela

my understanding: when we want to do something that has never been done we tend to tell ourselves or those around us tend to tell us "it's impossible". but really who knows what is impossible and what is not? no one. i think that before usain bolt beats the 100m record there were people who said it's impossible nobody will beat record, and usain bolt did it anyway and there are certainly people who say to themselves that no one will beat usain's record, but I'm sure someone will beat a record no matter how long it takes. the same for NASA there were certainly people who thought it was impossible to go to the moon, and NASA proved to us that no. and I'm sure there are people who say that no man can go to march but that will happen and I am convinced. there will always be people who will say that it's impossible because no one has ever done it and that usain bolt and NASA is another context. it's anything, do not listen to these people, and if you yourself say it to yourself, it's even more terrible because what is worse than a person who -She does not believe in her? Usain Bolt believed in him. and lat I took only 2 examples but there are tons of examples. so do you say that if they did it why not you? they are human to what I know and you too are. the only barriers that exist between you and your dream are the barriers you put yourself to yourself.