After the War pt.2 (Shiro x reader)

Ya'll, I can't wait for season 6.

I've been trying to improve the fluffiness of my stories since I can't help but feel that everything I write is platonic-- despite my friends telling me a flirt and dramatic piece of shit.

Enjoy~
...

"(Y/n), no."

"(Y/n), yES."

You shot a Nerf arrow at him, the chase began.

"TRAITOR!!!" You laughed as he chased you all over the living room of his apartment, he held a small handgun shaped Nerf in his metal hand and proceeded in trying to get a clear shot.

You see, his friend; Lance gave him a set of Nerf toys with reasons unknown and being the playful guy he is, this is your first date. What a guy, am I right? Never in your life have you ever met a boyfriend this quirky, despite his occasional PTSD attacks, you still loved him to the core. It actually took a while for these two young adults to start dating, a year, in fact. But once Shiro asked you out, you skipped with joy.

"Wait, Shiro, babe, honey, sweety, please... wait no!!" You yelled in protest as he tackled you to the couch, his strong arms wrapped tightly around your waist as he nuzzled his nose to your now exposed stomach. "SHIRO OH MY GOD!!"

"Payback time~"

He littered your stomach with kisses, licks, nips, and even tickled your sides as best as he could. Your cheeks started to hurt as you laughed, who knew after only 2 months of going out you'd already be so content with each other? Your fingers gripped the fabric of his fitting gray T-shirt that had big white capitals printed on it, it read; #spacepadre.

"STOOOP!"

He didn't heeded your words, instead his resumed his pace to a much faster one. His hair, nose, lips, and cheeks tickled your stomach mumbling words like; 'God, I love you so much, 'how can one be so adorable, 'you precious piece of..'

"Surrender now, or you shall face thy punishment from emperor... Zarkon!!" He said, pausing at the made-up name. You looked down to him with a quirked brow, "Zarkon? Really babe?"

"Don't judge me it was the first thing that came in mind," he mumbled. "Do you surrender," he tried to use a dark voice but alas it only made you laugh and in response to that a blush appeared across his cheeks.

You lay there staring at his face and complexion, the scar, the hair, the eyes, the pale and smooth skin of his cheeks and forehead which you kissed countless of times. You often ask yourself; what did you do to deserve such a man? Without your knowing, he noticed your stare and saw the adorable smile he loved a bit too much, your eyes which practically screamed; "God, what did you do to deserve him?" He smiled and let out a chuckle, grabbing one f your hands and pulling it up to his lips kissing your knuckles gently. A ghost of a blush made it's way to your cheeks.

"You deserve every bit of me," another kiss. "And you have no idea how loss I'd be if I hadn't met you," he lets go of your hand and pushed himself off of you only to crawl himself closer to your face so that now your noses are brushing against one another. "I love you, (Y/n)."

Now, both adult's faces were burning pink and their heartbeats are united as--

A Nerf bullet then was suddenly stuck to your collarbone, "Takashi you cheat!!"

"Payback babe~!"

...

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH UGH WHY

I think my writing improved? I don't know I feel like it did I think. But hey guess what? I'mma watch Deadpool 2 after this with my best buddy!

As always, requests are still open but please comment your requests in or at the request page. Kay'? :)