A Puzzle to Solve

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're right."

"I bet he paid Mr. Kim to sleep with him."

"OR Mr. Kim paid HIM to sleep with him."

I started to tear up, all this unwanted attention is too much for me, every word that come out of the people's mouth are continuous bullets that somehow managed to pass through my bullet-proof vest.

The lady in front of me looked pissed at the people's harsh accusations.

She was fuming up in anger, glaring daggers at the people gossiping, I was sure that she was gonna blow up anytime soon.

But it all stopped when I heard an angel's voice.

"All of you, stop it."

Everyone practically had their mouth shut. I turned around and met with a very familiar face that appeared in my supposed 'dream'.

Park Jimin.

He's one of the new friends I made in that 'dream'.

But now, it seems like he lost some weight and he looks really handsome now.

As every business man in this ridiculously giant building, he's wearing a suit.

He reached out his hand for me to shake.

"My name is Park Jimin, nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook."

He smiled with his eyes.

I smiled back and shook his hand.

It was weird, because in my dream, he was training to be an idol.

For some reason, we ended up walking towards Tae's office. Everything was silent.

Suddenly, I blurted out a question.

"What's your profession?"

He stopped and looked at me curiously, I tried to hold back a giggle at how short he is compared to me.

Nevertheless he answered.

"I was training to be an idol."

I froze.

Was my supposed 'dream' not really a dream?

But rather... an alternate version of this reality?

Was I seeing another person's point of view?

Was the other person seeing MY point of view?

"Look, I know I'm handsome, but, am I really that worth it for you to cheat on Mr. Kim?" He smirked playfully.

My face heated up when I realized I was staring at him for too long.

I quickly looked away. We continued walking until we finally reached my boyfriend's office.

"Just wait for him in here." He opened the door and gestured for me to go inside.

He closed the door after I got in. I looked around Tae's office.

It was big. A large desk in front of a ridiculously large window. Large royal green curtains covered it. Light cream colored walls, many plant pots and a book shelves full of... manga?

Seriously, who reads manga in the middle of work? I'm starting to think he's an alien of how weird he is.................... then again,............ he's MY alien...

Paper work piled up at his desk. Poor guy.

I waited patiently for him while sitting down at the little couch beside the book shelves.