Naughty #1: Meeting The Supposed-To-Be-Bad-Boy

Note: This story contains sexual/explicit scenes or images. I suggest you read this if you're 18 and/or above. If you're a thickheaded/hardheaded child, take a risk of reading this.

A/N: So here's the first chapter of 'Taking The Innocence Out Of Him' and I hope you like this. Thank you very much for reading this. I love you all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                                      N A U G H T Y #1

             MEETING THE SUPPOSED-TO-BE-BAD-BOY

                                     ARIEL LINCOLN

        "This is the tenth time, Leslie! It should be like this!" I scold Leslie as I show her how to do a perfect jump when dancing. Typical cheerleader.

        Meet myself, I'm Ariel Lyncoln, you can call me Lyn or Ri. 18 years old and head of the cheerleader. I'm the hottest girl in this school. Most girls admire me because of my beauty and talent. Not to mention I'm sexy. Hotter than Aphrodite herself. But I'm no slut. Well, I've dated 5 guys in my entire life. Rico, Joel, Simon, Timothy and Tyler. But this time, I'm dating no one. Lots of guys have been hitting on me constantly. Every. Single. Day.

        "Fuck you, Leslie. You know that? Okay, guys. Done!" I shout to the squad as I enter the bathroom  to take a shower. All of the squad take a shower and I feel refreshed. Feels like I'm new. I wear a pink tank top and leggins and my 3 inch high heels. I head to my last class and take a seat as the teacher comes in. We say a hello to her and she greets us back.

        Someone is tapping my shoulder but I choose to ignore him or her. But it is mostly a him. No doubt about that. I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. Mrs. Chan, my English professor who has a chinese blood running in her veins, is very pretty. Her hair is in a bun. Although I'm not interested in her subject, I keep listening but no facts going its way inside my head. So I just shrug.

        When the bell rings, I quickly stand up and shove my things inside my bag and rush out. But before I step out of her room, Mrs. Chan calls my name and I head back to her.

        "You have a pretty bad grades on my subject, Ms. Lincoln." She says simply, her brown eyes are piercing into mine. Her eyes threatening me.

        "So..."

        "So I've got you a tutor and you'll study with him 5 days every week. No buts. If you want to pass then this is your chance. Or else, ByeByeCheerCheer. He should be here by now." She says with venom in her voice.

        "He?" I ask her. My tutor is a fucking guy? Who is he? Who is fucking he?!

        "Yes, you've got a problem with that? Detention if you have." I want to say fuck you but that would be intense. I mean, just because I have a problem with her statement, I'd get a detention? How fucking absurd is that? "Oh, Mr. LeBeau, you're here!"

        I roll my eyes at her. Good thing she didn't see it. I look at 'Mr. LeBeau' and my eyes widen. He's... perfect. His eyes that are so gray you could see the entire galaxy in it. He's wearing a round thick glasses and that makes his even stand out more. Perfect. My eyes travel up and down. He's wearing a plain black tee that hugs his torso and his bulky arms that make me drool. His fitted jeans hug his legs tightly you could see the bulge. Yummy puppy. Then my eyes land on his lips. Slightly parted. Reddish lips. Suddenly, I want to kiss those lips and I lick my lips unintently. Good thing Mr. LeBeau and Mrs. Chan are talking so I bet they didn't see it. I want to jump his bones, right here, right now.

        My heart tightens against my chest as I see him wet his lips. My heart is beating rapidly it could malfunction in any minute and I'd die. This nerd is fucking hot. Is he a virgin? Well, I bet he is. He seems innocent and pure. God, maybe I could teach him some naughty lessons. I smirk as the naughty thoughts continue to flash in my head.

        "You ready?" Oh God. He's English! What a major turn on. Fuck. I want to lick his neck and body and face and oh, all of him. "Hello," he waves his hand in front of me. "My name is Blaine. You can call me Ein. Who are you?" He smiles at me, flashing me with his perfect smile that could make you melt.

        "Are you a virgin?" I ask bluntly and he blushes. He is a fucking virgin! "So you are, then." I smirk as the thought comes into my mind. I thought he had this bad boy aura around him because of his looks. Turns out he's a total nerd. "You want me to devirginize you?"

        "Wha... what? I-I.. W-W-What, why are you tel..ling me this?" He stutters, his cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

        I tiptoe and whisper seductively in his ear, "We could play some mature game if you want."

        "W-W-What are you talking about?" He asks innocently.

        "S-E-X," I spell and his eyes wide. Okay, he's really innocent and virgin. He shakes his head vigoriously and his chest is heaving. I take a step closer at him so our bodies are almost touching. I tiptoe and our lips are almost touching. "I want you."

        Leaving him dumbfounded with his cheeks filled with color pink from embarrassment. He lets out a sigh and I smile, mostly to myself. I want that guy. I want that nerd. He's probably the hottiest, brainiest and nerdiest man I've ever seen. How come I didn't see him in this stupid school?

        Game on. It's SEX or PEST.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: So how'd you like the first chapter of this story? I know it's really short. But I really am busy since I'm writing another story. It's 'Marrying My Best Friend', it's a Teen Fiction and Romance. But no explicit scenes since it's a TF. Anyways, thank you guys!

It's SEX or PEST. I don't even know what that means. Only Ariel. OOOOOOH. Naughty Ariel. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

CHAPTER 2, COMING UP!