My wife is smart but don't leave her in the kitchen alone. Really, she'll blow up your kitchen.

I gave her my recipe how to make cookies but it all end up salty and burnt cookies! We can never eat it. Salty. It is salty and bitter. You know why? She thought the salt was sugar and put a lot of baking soda since she wanted very puffy cookies.

"I better stick to being a waitress than trying to bake." Jessica said as we clean up the mess. The very big mess. She was so mad at herself that she threw all the batter but we ended up with egg and flour fight. Don't ask how we looked right now.

"You really should stop being a waitress and trying to bake." I said and her face dropped.

"Why? I love going to the restaurant."

"Because, I don't want guys checking you out." I hugged her from the back sighing. I know they're checking her out because I was one of them. That pretty and feisty waitress who looked like a supermodel, who doesn't want that?

"Right. I remembered what you said to me the first time we met!"

"Sorry. You were just so beautiful and I was that super asshole." I laughed and she faced me.

"You're still an asshole but not the super anymore." She smiled.

"But still you loved me."

"Yeah." She giggled.

"Since you love me, you're not going to be a waitress anymore." I kissed her and I know I got her this time.

"Do I have a choice? Because you always got your way."

"Really?"

"No. Because you always got your way but I always got my ways. All the time. You're just lucky this time." She smirked.

"I don't think so." I smirked back

"What does that mean?"

"You know what I mean." I scooped her into my arms and she giggled. I love that she's not that tall so it's easy for me to pick her up.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving my lovely wife a shower. Because you stink!" I laughed.

"You're stinky too, smart ass!" She stuck her tongue out.

We did have our shower and nothing more. Stop your dirty thoughts there! We did nothing. Well, maybe we did a little crazy.

"Bryce, get it out of my hair. They're disgusting!"

"I'm doing my best, Love. You know I'm not a hairdresser." I said and she sighed. All the eggs in her hair dried out and they're a lot.

"Now, I smell good." She said wrapping herself with her towel.

"You always smell good." I gave her the dirtiest smirk that I have and she blushed.

"Bryce, stop what you're thinking." She said not looking at me.

"Why, because you can't say no to me?" I teased her.

"Of course, I can." She said and I kissed her

"Really?" I asked.

"Maybe not." She said smiling shyly and I carried her to bed. I can't help but smile.

"I love you, Jess." I said as I kissed her and we start making love again.

Jessica and I attended the school next day.

We both had lunch together with the four gays, Lisa, Mark, Pepper and Ian. We talked about the trip. Only Ian, Pepper, Lisa and Mark know where we're going.