"No." She ran her fingers through my hair, using her nails to gently scratch my scalp. "I love when you do that." She scratched a little slower and harder making me moan.

"I love that sound." She ran her hands down to my shoulders to massage them as well.

"I love your hands." She paused and put her arms around me leaning into my ear.

"I love you, Harry." It was in that instant that I felt a bit odd. I didn't know what to do, and I hesitated.

"Oh, thank you." I felt her hands drop to her side and I quickly moved forward as she pushed me off. I looked at her as she blushed and put her shoes on. "Marlene-"

"I just remembered I have to go do something." She stood grabbing her stuff from the counter. "I'll see you around."

"Baby, you just surprised me is all, please don't leave." She ignored me walking out of the apartment in embarrassment. I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran after her. She stood by the elevator door covering her face. "Marlene! Do not leave!" I ran down the hall and picked her up over my shoulder, I wasn't fucking around.

"Harry!" She groaned. "Stop I'm embarrassed." I brought her back into my place and set her down. She wouldn't look at me.

"Why? I should be embarrassed, 'thank you' I said 'thank you' when I meant to say that I love you." She looked up. "I love you, Marlene! I love you, I've just figured it out but I love you." I put my hand on my hip. "There I said it, now you can storm out."

She put her arms around me and I hugged her. "Do you mean it?"

"Of course, I love you." She looked up at me.

"I love you." Great now we're both crying.

*

Marlene

I stood by the copy machine and waited as it printed copies of a schedule for the month of May. We were having a meeting to go over any ideas to increase sales and Harry put me in charge of setting up. I heard someone walk into the small copy room and clear their throat.

I turned to find some random co-worker there. She had a short bob haircut and was dressed in almost the same attire as me. "Hello." I smiled at her but she just gave me a look. "Okay then." I turned to pick up the stack of papers and walking out of the room.

As I passed another female employee she also gave me a weird look. I went to my desk before I remembered my key. I walked back over to the copy room and stopped as I heard the two women talking.

"I mean her uncle is our boss and now so is her boyfriend, she has it so easy." One of them said.

"Susie says Harry got a woman pregnant, she's really stupid for staying." I looked down and heard the two make fun of me. I took a deep breath and acted like their words didn't bother me as I walked in to grab my key. They stopped talking and watched as I picked my keys up looking at them.

"Hmm, looks like we have a cricket problem. Talking shit but the second someone comes around silence." The short haired one looked down and the other's eyes widened. "By the way," I said before walking out. "Mr. Edmunds and Mr. Styles don't give a shit if they know me personally, I work just as hard as everyone else at my job." I turned and walked out straight to Harry's office where I didn't knock, just walked right in.

He looked up pulling his reading glasses off."Miss Holt?" He sat back.

"Can you call me princess?" He smiled watching as I locked his door and walked over to sit on his lap.

"Did you do what I asked, princess?" I nodded. "What's wrong?" His hand went down to my thigh to pull me closer.

I pouted. "People say I have it easy because of you and my uncle." He raised an eyebrow.