Yeororeong~

Hi! AliceonIce here. You can call me Alice or whatsoever but I'm not her for formalities 'cause yeah! I'm not anywhere near the word formal so let's save it for the next decade. I'm here for an announcement! (And a veeeeeeeeeery late letter of apology)

Ever since I joined the last Christmas One-shot Competition and published 7 Carols of Caroline, this story started to gain so much love from the readers (and I received a ton of curse words and blackmails in return but let's just shrug that off) and encouraging words and acknowledgement from the judges. If you're one of them, either you're one of the judges or you're one of those people who sent love, curse words, blackmails and a "Hi! This is Mark Zuckerberg..." message, I want to thank you for leaving a huge impact in my life and in my writing venture. Your comments, insights and opinions are very much appreciated and I used it as a tool for my improvement. I'm still working with that up 'till now. 

So, some might think that 7COC is a bit, uhh.. what do you call this? It ended a bit abruptly since this is just a one-shot and the competition had a word count (which I got really wrong) so just like some of the readers, I'm also dissatisfied with my work. coz u know, im one heck of a shitty author. Because of this, I decided that this story shalt continue to venture forth! It must not end here just like this, Caroline being a funny, melodramatic, musical troll who just left a photo with a note on the back under Ran's pillow and Ran being the bitch-i-know-nothing tsundere lead that gets so shookt with the revelation that Caroline died 7 days ago. NO.

This story will be continued on The Runaway Mystery II: TNETOLS. Yes, peepz. If you're one of my TRM readers and has already read the seven prologues I published, you know this already. And if you don't, well at least, now you know. And if you're not a TRM reader and is contented with the ending, then I wish you a happy and prosperous life but if you're not a TRM reader and is damn curious on what's going to happen next then you need to read TRM first before you proceed to TNETOLS. 

You need to do that or else, thou shalt get screwed.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN TNETOLS?

1. You can say that this story is a TNETOLS spin-off. Even though this was first published before the actual book.

2. Ran will be definitely in the book. Well, not as the lead but as a supporting character. Still, something is bound to happen to him and his life will be turned 360 degrees. 

3. The Ran here and the Ran there is VERY DIFFERENT.

4. You'll never know what to expect (coz I don't know what to expect too. LOL)

BUT. DON'T EXPECT A MASSIVE, OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD PLOT TWIST HAPPENING. LIKE CAROLINE'S GONNA RISE UP FROM THE DEAD AND STRUGGLED HER WAY AS A ZOMBIE SINGING CHRISTMAS CAROLS IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER JUST TO FIND RAN AND LO BEHOLD! A HAPPY ENDING! 

Please, for L's sake. I'm an author and my characters are human beings. And my genre's definitely not fantasy.

C A R O L I N E   I S   D E A D

Patay na siya, di 'yan magre-respawn inday. 

Now here goes the apology letter. To those people that who shed their tears because of this story of mine, I'm sorry. Paiyakin niyo nalang rin ako, 'wag niyo po ako patayin.

You know, I think my readers are aware that I am a tragic writer. That behind the mystery, gore, action, comedy and romance all packed in my books, there's a tragedy that is bound to happen. I write tragic stories because as an author, (this is my personal thought) I think like my words and my story is effective or is heartfelt when I made the reader cry compare to making them thrilled or laugh. I'm such a sadist, lol. I know that. But I want to touch your heart in the most gentle way I could muster.

I want you to feel my words. Now, may I ask you...

In this story, Have you felt Ran's pain?

Have you felt Caroline's voice?

Have you felt the coldness of the Christmas breeze?

Have you felt the longingness?

Have my words reached you?

I hope it did!

Now, I shall end everything here. Thank you so much for reading 7 Carols of Caroline and I hope that you could remember this story every Christmas. Mangaroling din kayo para astig.

Te amo!

-AliceonIce